Monitors To 4k or not to 4k ?

Pretty sure it won't be 60... At best I guess they will bring it down by 2k.

BTW, got a mail from prime, the acer is available and shipping costs Rs 380 to Bangalore.

do we have alternatives in India ?[DOUBLEPOST=1446094517][/DOUBLEPOST]@toxicdrift any luck with your contact ? prime said 4k slashed
None if you are looking for a g-sync display. For me, I already have a 27 inch though 60Hz display so I'm not in a hurry to be honest. Would have loved to buy another asus display if the price was a bit saner.

None if you are looking for a g-sync display. For me, I already have a 27 inch though 60Hz display so I'm not in a hurry to be honest. Would have loved to buy another asus display if the price was a bit saner.
okay let me ask you this , does Gsync and the high refresh rate really enhance the FPS gaming experience ? ive used large tvs as monitors , so im sure
i want to know if these features justify the higher price premium

okay let me ask you this , does Gsync and the high refresh rate really enhance the FPS gaming experience ? ive used large tvs as monitors , so im sure
i want to know if these features justify the higher price premium

It improves perceived input lag - that is the biggest benefit. Useful if you play fps games.

Back