To the Moon and back on my wrists......

Thank you very much guys.

@nuke666..besides timeit can be used to calculate speed(how?? I too need to read how)

can be handy while Im in cash crunch(god forbid)

cant think of any other.

wow the real deal!

I have the replica of this watch bought from bangkok :bleh:

has the same engravings and stuff but nothing beats the real one!
It lacks a day/date display but what the hell this watch has its place in history.

Enjoy the purchase its worth it!

shady2pac said:
Yep thats right singh.

Its a manual winding. Need to wind it every couple of days.

If you do get the 'time', give it a full wind and let it completely discharge. Do not run the stopwatch (will discharge it quicker) -- would be interesting to know how long a maximum reserve holds..? Or does the box literature tell so..? Nice experiment...! Watches fascinate me to the core...!

asingh said:
If you do get the 'time', give it a full wind and let it completely discharge. Do not run the stopwatch (will discharge it quicker) -- would be interesting to know how long a maximum reserve holds..? Or does the box literature tell so..? Nice experiment...! Watches fascinate me to the core...!
Yeah will sure try that and like Ritvik said the power reserve as per the site is 48-55 hours.

dgeneration911 said:
wow the real deal!

I have the replica of this watch bought from bangkok :bleh:

has the same engravings and stuff but nothing beats the real one!

It lacks a day/date display but what the hell this watch has its place in history.

Enjoy the purchase its worth it!
There are Speedy Pros with Date and Day/date options too. But I wanted the authentic Moonwatch, hence the choice. Glad everyone liked it.

Desecrator said:
^LOL what could your 50k bike do that a simple BSA cycle can't?

Sorry but could not resist. :p
it can go freakingly faster and furthur than a bsa which is what it is supposed to do :D

can a watch tell time better than a timex?
ok...glo-in-the-dark is a welcome addition

jinxor said:
wow OP, great watch

You sure are a baller!!! congrats
thanks jinxor

nukeu666 said:
it can go freakingly faster and furthur than a bsa which is what it is supposed to do :D

can a watch tell time better than a timex?

ok...glo-in-the-dark is a welcome addition
Actually yes. An omega does tell time better than a Timex.

An Omega tells time for a far greater period of time than a Timex. If serviced properly it might last for 50-60 years. Not sure about a timex tho.

Infact there are some omega which are 30-40 years old which still run at a great accuracy of -2 to +2 seconds and are being sold at a whopping $2000-$2500.

shady2pac said:
An Omega tells time for a far greater period of time than a Timex. If serviced properly it might last for 50-60 years. Not sure about a timex tho.

Infact there are some omega which are 30-40 years old which still run at a great accuracy of -2 to +2 seconds and are being sold at a whopping $2000-$2500.

true true, i have an omega and rado which havent needed any repair in the last 25 years :p

Back