Tonights gonna be a good night for my xbox360

Join The Revolution......................................

Beautifully done ,Done almost the same as u including jtag(1/3 xbox for project work),changed thermal paste...Few things more that can be done

1.Make the fans 12v(Done hardware)
2.Use a extra front side header fan 12v(next on list )
3.Use a fan partition to the white thing used to pull the air out from behind

gud 2 know that the region of the box can be changed cause i use x360gamehack to make images devkit region free

Also most important have u removed the resistance which would prevent accidental upgrade

img0120q.jpg

Sorry abut pic
img0121m.jpg

ok guys just did the jtag for my jasper so the falcon is up for sale if ne one wants a jtag xbox 250gb i need so will be selling with 60gb fully loaded.

farookh said:
ok guys just did the jtag for my jasper so the falcon is up for sale if ne one wants a jtag xbox 250gb i need so will be selling with 60gb fully loaded.
Price? Warranty? Details please.

Also what was the manufacturing date of your Jasper console? Didn't all the recent Arcades from with the NXE dashboard pre-installed on them?

Got the jasper feb 09 date from Dubai.

Falcon i got from US warranty shows till dec 2010 .
Will be supplied with an original 220v power adapter.
Practically in brand new condition with 60gb hdd, wireless controller headphones. Wont sell for less than 13.5k

Ethan_Hunt said:
Price? Warranty? Details please.

Also what was the manufacturing date of your Jasper console? Didn't all the recent Arcades from with the NXE dashboard pre-installed on them?

Gannu said:
Wow brilliant mods indeed! Hearty congrats on a successful mod! :)

PS: Could you post an alternate link for these images. Tinypic refuses to load some of them.

Often when opening threads containing pictures like the first page of this thread the pictures are not loaded completely even after repeatedly refreshing the page. What could be the issue?
I am using Firefox 3.6 and 256 kbps internet connection.

@Farookh - Thats quite impressive what you have done there man .. I am also trying to figure out my dashboard version so that i can probably change the region of my Xbox from NTSC-J to PAL .

Make this thread sticky, farookh explain all the steps in more detail especially the soldering process :eek:hyeah: so that people willing to take risks can follow your example :p.

+1 repped.

Aman,
the guides are all avail here:
Releases, Tutorials And Guides *updated April 4th* - Scenyx Entertainment Community

this one is a real easy one for noobs
Complete Guide To Installing Xbreboot For Noobs - Scenyx Entertainment Community
Just an update on my Jtag box i have now switched over to Freeboot, as the new ver does not require ne addtional hardware and also upgraded the hdd to 500gb as the 250gb was not enough.

I found a way to use any size, any make hdd, also u dont need ne hddss.bin or ne firmware mod.

500gb.jpg

freel.jpg

54 games loaded and still have place for at least 40 more.

I live in Ghatkopar and plan to get a xbox 360 after my exams in November. I am going to directly come to your place from the shop, Mr. Farookh, as you live close by :p

Back