Car & Bike totally confused about which bike to choose

Dude,

Just relax man.... They might have said that in good humour. No point in picking up a fight for no reason.

And yeah all the best for your bike. Ride safe and always use a helmet.

Cheers,

MHI

^^^ to begin with its my favorite in the 150 CC segment.

Smooth as butter. Accelerates effortlessly (maybe thats why people feel it's not fast enough)

handlebar-seat-footrest ergonomics are the most comfortable and you can ride hours on it at a go.

One word of caution take a long test ride (maybe 10-20 kms on a friends unicorn) to assure it suits you well. I am a tall (at 6 feet) and heavy built guy(at around 95 KGs) so it suits me best.

I recall you had mentioned earlier that you are average indian height(if that means 5 feet 8 or so then its fine. If you are under that then maybe it wont suit you. In that case stick to FZ16

Cheers,

MHI

From the 3....

if you dont want too much maintenance then go for p200.... one of the best pulsars..i know coz i own it.... :p

Dont go for fz... coz the bike is too damn small.. Big guys look ridiculous on it... It is TOO small... atleast a lil bit more wheel base...

Someone said the maintenance is p200>Enfield>Fz16... thats just wrong..

its Enfield>p200~fz16..

I know coz I OWN Enfield Electra 5s too... my first ride was my bros old machismo...so trust me i know what i am saying...

My p200 did 15k.... only did regular services..after 10k..the chain slack and the cheap plastic rattling kicks in... other than that its ok... these are inherent pulsar issues...

but bullet...you have to be in prevention is better than cure mode..

so take your choice...

motorheadinc said:
^^^ to begin with its my favorite in the 150 CC segment.
Smooth as butter. Accelerates effortlessly (maybe thats why people feel it's not fast enough)
handlebar-seat-footrest ergonomics are the most comfortable and you can ride hours on it at a go.
One word of caution take a long test ride (maybe 10-20 kms on a friends unicorn) to assure it suits you well. I am a tall (at 6 feet) and heavy built guy(at around 95 KGs) so it suits me best.

I recall you had mentioned earlier that you are average indian height(if that means 5 feet 8 or so then its fine. If you are under that then maybe it wont suit you. In that case stick to FZ16

Cheers,
MHI
thanks dude.... i'll ride tat bike..and i'l see... and ur having unicorn.?:hap2:

m-jeri said:
From the 3....

if you dont want too much maintenance then go for p200.... one of the best pulsars..i know coz i own it.... :p

Dont go for fz... coz the bike is too damn small.. Big guys look ridiculous on it... It is TOO small... atleast a lil bit more wheel base...

Someone said the maintenance is p200>Enfield>Fz16... thats just wrong..

its Enfield>p200~fz16..

I know coz I OWN Enfield Electra 5s too... my first ride was my bros old machismo...so trust me i know what i am saying...

My p200 did 15k.... only did regular services..after 10k..the chain slack and the cheap plastic rattling kicks in... other than that its ok... these are inherent pulsar issues...

but bullet...you have to be in prevention is better than cure mode..

so take your choice...

i left enfield.. my paln is to buy fz16 and some of my friend said try unicorn once.....so again lotz of confusion in my mind

in bangalore traffic its so tough to reach placess something a mix of mileage and style..why not a rf1 5 or a fz if u r not worried about budget...

Dude I recommend you to atleast go and ride all the bikes in your budget including Apache RTR. I too hated their bikes in the initial days after their divorce from suzuki. But my friends who own RTR tell me that things arent bad anymore. I havent been able to lay my hands on one as they are in different cities altogether and at my height it would give some people (that doesnt include me) a hearty laugh. Lolzz

Do update as and when you get the bike or even if u need some more advice

Cheers,

MHI

^^^ Which bike doesnt??? Some have less vibrations some have more. A royal enfield may look fit to shake your innermost bones but in actuality is very well damped

Back