Car & Bike totally confused about which bike to choose

m-jeri said:
From the 3....

if you dont want too much maintenance then go for p200.... one of the best pulsars..i know coz i own it.... :p

Dont go for fz... coz the bike is too damn small.. Big guys look ridiculous on it... It is TOO small... atleast a lil bit more wheel base...

Someone said the maintenance is p200>Enfield>Fz16... thats just wrong..

its Enfield>p200~fz16..

I know coz I OWN Enfield Electra 5s too... my first ride was my bros old machismo...so trust me i know what i am saying...

My p200 did 15k.... only did regular services..after 10k..the chain slack and the cheap plastic rattling kicks in... other than that its ok... these are inherent pulsar issues...

but bullet...you have to be in prevention is better than cure mode..

so take your choice...

some mechanic said that abt p200 tat after every 10000kms the chain has to change, coz its has no chain cover rite, is this true...?:huh: other than this the p200 is superb :clap: vehicle.... he said this

loverboy jai said:
noooooooo totally confusedd:huh:

The longer you wait, the tougher it'll get with more options to choose from...
I'd say follow your heart and choose the one you like the most and learn to live its drawbacks...

That way, You'll love your ride no matter what :eek:hyeah:

thetoxicmind said:
The longer you wait, the tougher it'll get with more options to choose from...
I'd say follow your heart and choose the one you like the most and learn to live its drawbacks...

That way, You'll love your ride no matter what :eek:hyeah:

k at last 2 bikes in my mind FZ16/P200....

^^The rear 140 section tyre definitely puts alot of pressure on the engine. leading to lower speed and acceleration.

Refer to the road tests/ shootouts in any auto magazine to check that.

stay away from the P200. Bajaj has just screwed the resale value of the current P200.

Unless you're getting the new 200 which will launched God alone knows when, i'd say stay away from it.

Not only is the current P200 very wayward in handling through corners, its grip levels on the wets are nightmarish and electricals are a big let down

mach9 said:
stay away from the P200. Bajaj has just screwed the resale value of the current P200.

Unless you're getting the new 200 which will launched God alone knows when, i'd say stay away from it.

bro m gonna purchase p200 as my freind bro had it. 2007 model, 15k kmsdone, black colour, well maintained, offering me for 49k...
Not only is the current P200 very wayward in handling through corners, its grip levels on the wets are nightmarish and electricals are a big let down

really??? they dont hav grip???

motorheadinc said:
^^The rear 140 section tyre definitely puts alot of pressure on the engine. leading to lower speed and acceleration.

Refer to the road tests/ shootouts in any auto magazine to check that.

k thanks bro.... :hap2:

i have my P200 for sale.

2007 Nov Model

5525km (yep, havent ridden her much at all)

Autocop installed

All services completed

Black MH-01 registered

Motul 300V lubricated and Osram Nightbreakers

mach9 said:
i have my P200 for sale.

2007 Nov Model
5525km (yep, havent ridden her much at all)
Autocop installed
All services completed
Black MH-01 registered
Motul 300V lubricated and Osram Nightbreakers

bro i need bangalore registration.. but anyway if u hav orkut account send me a request at kiran_bramha@yahoo.co.in so tat i can see pics.. r mail me ur bike pics..k

Back