Touch phone around 15k

Doremon

Adept
I wish to opt touch phone around 15k budget for my relative. He inclined towards Blackberry & HTC but flexible for others too....Like to have good touch surfing experience, speedy browsing and gaming are the main criteria for him.. Budget is stretchable...

I wish to opt touch phone around 15k budget for my relative. He inclined towards Blackberry & HTC but flexible for others too....Like to have good touch surfing experience, speedy browsing and gaming are the main criteria for him.. Budget is stretchable...
IF u can stretch ur budget then go for dual core like optimus 2x or galaxy r (nearby 21k)or else

best phones under 15k

sony live with walkman(cons;screen is only 3 inch)

motorola defy+(cons:service quality of motorola,but personally i like this 1)

blacberry curve 3g(cons;battery life is poor)

or else wait for the upcoming mwc eevent new phones will be launched by samsung,nokia nad htc during this event
<
<

happy to help
<

dont even think about the blackberry..

no nokia.. because their symbion os sucks. . i mean literally sucks..

you will be much better off with a sony ericsson live wt19i.. for about 13K.. or the HTC wildire S, but i would prefer the sony anyday..

also one more thing, in sony ericsson you're gonna get the fastest processor than any other brand.. most other brands have a 1 ghz processor in this range, while sony has 1.4 ghz.. thats lot of difference.. plus even the RAM is more on the sony.

dont even think about the blackberry..

no nokia.. because their symbion os sucks. . i mean literally sucks..

you will be much better off with a sony ericsson live wt19i.. for about 13K.. or the HTC wildire S, but i would prefer the sony anyday..

also one more thing, in sony ericsson you're gonna get the fastest processor than any other brand.. most other brands have a 1 ghz processor in this range, while sony has 1.4 ghz.. thats lot of difference.. plus even the RAM is more on the sony.

Dude SE Live with walkman have 1GHz procci, only Arc S has 1.4GHz processor !!

@ OP ,

Dude chek out SE Neo V, should cost ~ 16.5k ... SE Live with walkman have low resolution, smaller screen; Defy & Defy+ have old gen gfx n procci chip and HTC dont have any comparable offering at that price range ...

Sure. SE is always in top of my mind as using W810i since old days-2007!!, France model.

SE Neo V or even SE live is the bet for my relative. Even I inspired!!

EDIT:- forgot to say thanks bro.,

Back