FS: Video Card TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition [RMAed Again Card]

Thought the 6900XT would be on part with 3090 but it can't even catch up with 3080 Ti. Damn.
Depending on which chart and resolution your looking at, it is on par, better than or lower than a 3090.
1679645587066.png

6900xt ray tracing performance is equalent to rtx 3070 and non raytracing performance equalent to 3080 in 4k gaming
You are wrong about the 4k raster performance. I have already provided you enough details in PM for the same. If you are not interested in the product, please refrain from posting misleading info on sale thread.
You can create a separate thread to discuss the performance of 3080/6900XT (This is a request to all).

1679649607981.png

6900xt ... non raytracing performance equalent to 3080 in 4k gaming

You are wrong about the 4k raster performance.
Sorry to call you out publicly, but you seem to have trouble reading numbers in a table. Or you're so smart you turn a blind eye towards it and will refer to a different site when Tom's proves you otherwise. Here's the same screen grab which you posted above highlighting the 4k performance.

GPU_4k.jpg

please refrain from posting misleading info on sale thread.
Ditto. Please learn to read properly and stop misleading people. Have a nice day.

Hi!
Without adding and fuel to the fire, and being reasonable - the 6900XT seems to sit smack dab between the 3080 and 3080Ti. Sometimes at 4K, it's within spitting distance of the 3080Ti. In short, it's faster than a 3080 and slower than a 3080Ti, for the most part. GLWS! :)

stahp it guys.. let the dude do what he wants.. its his money his product his sale thread.

on another note OP: are those ballistix 3600 c16 memory i see in the photo?

Last edited:
stahp it guys.. let the dude do what he wants.. its his money his product his sale thread.
We are discussing the product's performance here, not bashing the price. Seller cannot make false claims.

on another note OP: are those ballistix 3600 c16 memory i see in the photo?
As seller has mentioned before, please start a new topic if you want to discuss RAM :p. But hats off to your ability to determine CAS latency by looking at a pic.

Last edited:
Back