Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

^^ I had got a call from this number last week. It was from tradus only. But if you dial this, an IVR will tell you to write email and all. Try it -> +911246777005

tech4pk said:
any coupons for 1999/- priced item? planning to buy the drilling m/c.
I too want to buy a drill machine.... if your location is delhi/NCR, we can order 2 machines and use the 1000 off coupon.. :S

I recently bought a Canon Powershot A800 10MP Digital Camera with a coupon. It came in a worst possible packaging :mad: (just they have put the camera box, charger and carry case in a polythene bag and sent). The camera box was opened by the seller and screen protecting cover was not there. The box was crushed in all the side when I received the product.
Contacted the customer care day and yet to get the reply from them. :(

tradus sells third party items, with no control and feedback system, and above that pathetic CC.

few days back 100 off coupon was available for tradus. ordered 2 GB SD card, received 2 GB mini sd card, it took 15-20 emails and one month to get refund from them + received 100 off coupon. stupid me used coupon to buy ladies wallet and guess what, received wrong color and product is sub standard, either it is seconds or showroom display piece. no shine and lots of black spots.

decided to never buy on tradus again. if i receive coupon this time,will post on TE so other can use it (at their own risk).

I had placed order for 3 Neva shorts on June 5th but still not received. The CC thinks that item were delivered but cannot give me tracking number or proof of delivery. This is open cheating that Tradus is doing.

Can anyone share any contact number of Tradus management? They are not replying to mails anymore :(. Worst online experience so far.

I think after reading the experiences above, I'll skip the idea of buying the headphones and backpack from them.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

boogeyman said:
I think after reading the experiences above, I'll skip the idea of buying the headphones and backpack from them.
Ugh!!! Now they send a 500 off on 1500 coupon. Reaallyyy tempted :ashamed:

Back