Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

sanjiv said:
whats the 500 off 1500 code i got an email from them but it said noting about the coupon :(
Does the email subject say "Your Free Rs 500 voucher is inside. Redeem Now‏"? If yes, then it should be on the third line below the picture in the mail.

Refund process at Tradus is very bad, my ~5k is pending since a month. Now they have deleted these orders from my Account section on Tradus website.
Could there be something fishy about this & what should I do regarding Refunds?

boogeyman said:
Does the email subject say "Your Free Rs 500 voucher is inside. Redeem Now‏"? If yes, then it should be on the third line below the picture in the mail.
Nope

Thats the mail which gives you a discount of Rs 500 on 2250 on selected categories.

teche said:
Refund process at Tradus is very bad, my ~5k is pending since a month. Now they have deleted these orders from my Account section on Tradus website.
Could there be something fishy about this & what should I do regarding Refunds?
Time to get more active, IMO. Post a lot and a lot. Its 5K. I was once expecting a 200 Rs gift voucher against a damaged product. They said 7 days, I mailed them almost every 2 days after 7 days are over (after about 10 days), still got it after 20-25 days.

Additionally they may stop replying to your mail, in that case instead of writing a mail, submit form through contact us. (To me it seems that hey have some SLA for that contact us form, and they do reply for that)

You may also bring this to their facebook page.

@Adi, thanks. Yes, Im not going to leave them. Its sad that we consumers make a payment instantly & it reaches them but for reunds these people take ages. Actually they don't want to part with the money that is not theirs.

Will surely post on Social media, Facebook & Twitter. Its actually fishy that they deleted cancled/refund in process details from my Account. This information remains in the Account details of a consumer for a long time. Sepcially till the claim is not settled.

Tried their Contact us option, just an automated reply comes back & nothing after that.

Bought the Headphones+Backpack+USB Keyboard to use the 500 off on 1500 coupon.

Received the keyboard through Bludart but received emails saying that Headphones+Backpack are not in stock. Will take them 3 days more.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

srsriharsha said:
I want to buy this Beetel X61 Cordless Phone with the ICICI 250 rs coupon. But its 999 and i need to make it 1000. what is the lowest priced item on tradus so that i can add with this ?

check in the books section. I think there are comics for 20 bucks

^^

Can you please help me with the link of any such. I am having a tough time finding it. Strangly the images are not opening up in my office.

Are anyone able to apply the ICICI coupon. It does not allow me to use it. Even after making the cost over 1000. It still says to the amount should be more than 1000 Rs.

It is alowwing if we are taking a product which is directly costing more than 1000 RS.

venkatakiran said:
Are anyone able to apply the ICICI coupon. It does not allow me to use it. Even after making the cost over 1000. It still says to the amount should be more than 1000 Rs.

It is alowwing if we are taking a product which is directly costing more than 1000 RS.

i was used beetel cordless phone with one mouse.
956391 Amkette - Kwik optical Mouse USB 149 0 0.00
956390 Beetel X61 Cordless Phone 999 0 0.00
Gift Voucher Value : Rs. 250
Total Amount : Rs. 1148
Amount Paid : Rs. 898

Back