Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

I'm getting "The Gift Coupon is Invalid/Expired" message. :(

Also, the website doesn't have an option for payment through netbanking from HDFC account. I don't have a credit card. :(

help me to find a good pair of earplugs <500, all those listed there are branded stuff or Chinese?

is the discount coupons working still? wanna buy some stuff

viralbug said:

Also, the website doesn't have an option for payment through netbanking from HDFC account. I don't have a credit card. :(

u can try paying with your HDFC debit card .I paid with mine

viralbug said:

u can use netsafe service.... provided by HDFC bank

They are suspending accounts now:(.... 3 of my accounts are now suspended and also not sure of the refund process...
looks like I will be wasting a lot of tiome and money on calls for getting the refunds:mad:

ebay was much better

universal said:
u can use netsafe service.... provided by HDFC bank

Netsafe doesn't work for sites that need you to enter the verified by visa code.

If anyone is able to use the coupon please mention here.

One of the items I ordered was shipped yesterday. Just got the tracking number. :D

It seems the coupon code has expired, it didn't work for my friend. :(

Is there a new coupon code?

Even I m getting the same message.. "Gift coupon is invalid/expired". It was valid yesterday when i tried to buy. But i couldn't pay in the last moment as the transaction was canceled.May be due to some problem with the Indian bank site.. When i try to buy today it says this :S

viralbug said:
Netsafe doesn't work for sites that need you to enter the verified by visa code.

If anyone is able to use the coupon please mention here.

i paid using my normal hdfc debit card ..and it went to verify by visa and it worked

Srini said:
I have ordered total 3 items, so far I have received 1 item Casio clock, still I have to receive 8GB pendrive and 2GB microsd card.

Thank you Srini!
So, I can order now without any fear, right? ;)

^ nice find about goibibo - Even for ticket booking, it's good. I've found cheapest flight fares on goibibo.com sometimes. Cheap fares + 500 Rs Tradus.in coupon == rocks

thogaibalu said:
^ nice find about goibibo - Even for ticket booking, it's good. I've found cheapest flight fares on goibibo.com sometimes. Cheap fares + 500 Rs Tradus.in coupon == rocks

which 500 off coupon :huh:

Back