Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

Goibibo has changed the flat 500 coupon offer, now it's 1000 off 2995 or above :(

Process is simple, just book any ticket on Goibibo, they mail you a coupon 1000 Rs off 2995 or above.

Btw, I've got one coupon, any suggestions on what to buy?

friends please tell me i have 3 coupons of 305 off can i use them one after one from a single account or multiple account...... may says that they do manual verification so any1 tried it yet?

pls pls pls reply

^ Yes, I too have one coupon, as a result of ticket booking on GoIbibo. Planning to buy a Glen Electric Steam cooker. Even their rates are competitive, Khojguru has a 200 off coupon for Goibibo.. :D coupon after coupon after coupon ;)

I bought 1 item and when I entered 305 OFF coupon ..it says Promotional coupon can not be redeemed in this item...Holy Shit!!. Can anyone tell me how to cancel my order..any option to do it?

akhurana said:
^^

just dont pay and ignore it ..

Are you sure?:hap2: Thanx for nice suggestion..any chance pf account suspension? They have very bad system....you cant check coupon without buying...ebay is better in this regard.

^ i have 3-4 items lying bought in both my acc. and nothing has happened till now ...even if they do sumthing to ur acc. just create a new one

I used the 305rs off to buy a mobile and even made the payment but after the payment I got an error message saying that “Error in Transaction . Kindly try again†and it also gave me an order number.When I checked my account and it showed that the amount has been debited from my account but when I checked in my Tradus account it hasn’t reflected it yet and shows me that I haven’t paid yet:mad:

I have shot off an email to the their customer service about this issue:mad: Really disappointed considering this was my first transaction at Tradus:no:

knoughtyd said:
I used the 305rs off to buy a mobile and even made the payment but after the payment I got an error message saying that “Error in Transaction . Kindly try again†and it also gave me an order number.When I checked my account and it showed that the amount has been debited from my account but when I checked in my Tradus account it hasn’t reflected it yet and shows me that I haven’t paid yet:mad:

I have shot off an email to the their customer service about this issue:mad: Really disappointed considering this was my first transaction at Tradus:no:
That's sad.
Happened with me on ebay. I contacted customer care, after passing on some details they confirmed I have made payment and promised to give amount back in 4day. But, they said ordered will be canceled and money will be returned, if you have to buy, buy it again. Got money back in ~7days.

Call them rather than using an e-mail, it will sort it out quicker.

These things happen due to error on server IINM(That's what call center guy/gal said). Once same thing happened while paying BSNL bill. Amount got deducted from bank account, but bill was still unpaid.

Sudarshan_SMD said:
That's sad.
Happened with me on ebay. I contacted customer care, after passing on some details they confirmed I have made payment and promised to give amount back in 4day. But, they said ordered will be canceled and money will be returned, if you have to buy, buy it again. Got money back in ~7days.

Call them rather than using an e-mail, it will sort it out quicker.

These things happen due to error on server IINM(That's what call center guy/gal said). Once same thing happened while paying BSNL bill. Amount got deducted from bank account, but bill was still unpaid.

They dont have a live chat support and neither a 7days toll free phone support:no: instead only a Monday-Friday Telephone number:mad:

Normally if you are using a credit card, the transaction amount does not reflects in your account unless the vendor charges for it from CC company.

In case of online banking since the amount is deducted immediately, you have to follow up from bank as well as vendor.

Sudarshan_SMD said:

happened with me before on tradus . i had paid with sbi online banking . i contacted them and they replied this , then sent them the screenshot of acc statement and after few days it showed as paid .

As per your query, this is to inform you that we have not received your Payment at our end, if it has been deducted from your account, kindly send us a scanned copy of your Statement on neha.grover@ibibogroup.com so that we can cross check from our Finance Deptt.
Also do mention the Mode of Payment, Transaction ID & the Date of Payment.
Please feel free to contact us in case you need further information.
Thanks & Regards
Tradus Customer

Back