Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

i have a 1000/- off Voucher... This is for one time use only and can be redeemed against a purchase of Rs.2995 and above. The Gift Voucher will be valid till May 31, 2010....

ready 2 exchange for money of 500 ....

ps.note... got dis as a promo gift for booking with Goibibo.com...

so if u want pm.....me......

Parv said:
^^ Are you trying to sell coupon? :S

It was about time somebody started doing that. :mad:
And once companies come to know about this practice, coupons will become harder to come by..

jampack said:
It was about time somebody started doing that. :mad:
And once companies come to know about this practice, coupons will become harder to come by..

whts wrong n dat.... d value is 1000/- r u telling me 2 waste it :mad:
Supra said:
^^ See his username : evilvicky

Supra:bleh::bleh:

evilvicky said:
whts wrong n dat.... d value is 1000/- r u telling me 2 waste it :mad:

He is not telling you to waste it, just use it for yourself or for your friends. Don't sell, and if you want to sell, the place you have to go is "MEMBER'S MARKET" and not "HOT DEALS & DISCUSSIONS"

BTW, evilvicky has some resemblances, but what is related with the name Supra? :p

Edit: To Everyone: Use the code "TRADUS" to get a discount of Rs. 205 on a minimum purchase of Rs. 795. Valid till 17th May :)

I have so far bought two items from tradus and on both occasions after i made the payment through netbanking i got this error " Error in Transaction . Kindly try again , Your Order No is " the amount was debited from my a/c but did not reflect in the website, i had to send screenshot of my bank statement to get the payment approved.
Will i have to do this every time i buy from tradus?

I have a 1000/- off any purchase above 2995/- coupon. Willing to share it with anyone who needs it. Coupon valid only till 31st May. Priority will be given to senior TE members. It is solely at my discretion as to who receives the coupon (if it all anyone needs, that is.. :p)

logistopath said:
I have a 1000/- off any purchase above 2995/- coupon. Willing to share it with anyone who needs it. Coupon valid only till 31st May. Priority will be given to senior TE members. It is solely at my discretion as to who receives the coupon (if it all anyone needs, that is.. :p)

I need it ...can you please share it with me

Back