Audio Triple fi or ie8 or anything else?

show off....??!!! ...no.... not now....when my things are stuck at the customs.

.....i shall make you drool over my Hm -602 then....

but yeah give us some impressions !!

just the box.!!??..i might even drool over them ......you see my image s4's box is done for (protecting the real deal) and AKG dint give me any box for K702!!

BTW i read at HeadFi that TF10 were once available at $99 last year on amazon ........and no one here bought them .....damn you fools( ......and...shame on me!! ....but i did not know KMD then )

99..... you hear me 99!!....and now its selling for 20K in india!!! ...who knows they might be selling those $99 ones here ..for 20K!!!!!!

^ Errr How are you so sure no one bought them when they were for 99$ on amazon . I know a few TE guys who grabbed the deal.;). And yeah when such deals pop up , by the time you PM KMD to confirm order and he tries to place the order there are chances he will see -Out of Stock sign on the site. When people on head-fi find such deals they buy it in multiple quantities within a blink of an eye. :p .

The one's selling in India can't be those 99$ ones if they are via official channels.

Here's an offer i came accross ( but resisted on headfi ) these are TF10vi ...going for 160 +15 (its 15 to us must be same to india)

grab it people looks like a great deal

:rofl: i forgot to post the link ....lol :rofl:
i copied it but did not paste really now.....:rofl:

thanks faH33m...... yeah thats the deal i was talking about..!!

Lol, don't see a price in the thread how much was he selling them for?

OT - Does anyone know how long does Fedex take to send stuff from the US to India (both priority and normal) and will undervaluing it make a difference (for customs purposes)??

^ He was selling it for 8K.

FedEx Economy could take 4-5 days (based on the recent experience of a HFV member).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

strategy said:
BTW i read at HeadFi that TF10 were once available at $99 last year on amazon ........and no one here bought them .....damn you fools( ......and...shame on me!! ....but i did not know KMD then )
99..... you hear me 99!!

I nearly ordered them. But, a couple of things held me back. At that time, I only had a PX-80 Headphone. So, I was afraid whether those In Ear phones would damage my hearing. Secondly, I had not done any online shopping at that point. I was afraid of customs based on the horror stories I read on the net :)

BTW, it's not as simple as that. $99 is 99 bucks for Americans. But for us, the issue of Exchange rate + shipping costs + customs + delays make a few very attractive deals a slight bit unattractive. And also, we cannot return defective items that easily. So sometimes, even at higher costs, it makes sense to go for local warranty (though not in the case of TF10).

FaH33m said:
This purchase deserves a dedicated show-off with some nice snaps of one of the best packaging and IEMs :D
Yes,the box and packaging is really good but not very practical.Taking out the phones from the box can be tricky.The aluminium case looks classy but practically useless.Will put up some pics when I get back my camera. I was feeling sort of guilty after spending so much on an iem,but after two days of music I think this is one of the best thing I have ever bought.Now eyeing for a good triple fi deal.

Ritvik said:
Lol, don't see a price in the thread how much was he selling them for?

OT - Does anyone know how long does Fedex take to send stuff from the US to India (both priority and normal) and will undervaluing it make a difference (for customs purposes)??
Fedex is really quick as they handle the customs clearance etc for you. It takes about 3-5 days from US but problem is its too expensive for personal usage or shipping small items.The first time I used FedEx I was so amazed , I ended up creating a thread on TE :rofl: .http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/awesome-service-by-fed-ex-151915.html

Only if the customs clearing procedure was faster we could have receive all our intentional packages even via cheapest normal post with 7-10 days.Ive noticed that most of the time the package reaches in India in3-5 days but it is customs which keeps it with them till eternity . Also I am not very sure but packages coming from China are scrutinized separately as Postal Customs have a special wing for it .Maybe it could be because of the no of packages arriving from China is too high. This usually takes 10-20 days after package is in India.

On the other hand a recent parcel arriving from US via USPS first class mail reached me much faster- 9 days from date of shipping. There are 3-4 more on the way , lets see how quick them arrive.

strategy said:
Yeah i grabbed that deal . .i was going to pay him the next day( cash deposit)...he is from banglore ...but then he withdrew

Strange! I too had almost "grabbed" that deal. Must have said something that led him to re-think :S

@toxicdrift,

You could have 10 TF10's & have sold 'em all now ;)

^ Even I might be responsible for his backing out , He said he wanted to buy customs .I told him TF10 could be custom moulded with additional drivers :p

I'm still torn between the mages and the 6 driver TF10 custom. Haven't come across any reviews that look even remotely trustworthy, if the customs won't fix the mids on the TF10 then I'll just stick with the RE-1. Even unamped the mids are so much better than the TripleFi's

Back