Truecaller Premium sharing slots available

spawnfreak

Adept
My Truecaller premium just expired and when I thought of renewing it I saw that they have increased the price by almost ₹100. Also, they have also introduced a new tier known as Family plan which is very lucrative considering the family plan is around ₹795 per year for 5 members which translates into ₹160 per user per year (₹13 per month).

I have 3 slots vacant as I will be using 2.

If you're worried about privacy of phone call list and contacts, below is screenshot from their FAQs.

1669535145574.png

P.S - Once activated, there is no refund. The service will be active for 1 year. I will purchase the plan when the 3 slots are filled and all 5 users are onboard. I will just require your phone number on which TrueCaller Premium is to be activated.

Last edited:
My Truecaller premium just expired and when I thought of renewing it I saw that they have increased the price by almost ₹100. Also, they have also introduced a new tier known as Family plan which is very lucrative considering the family plan is around ₹795 per year for 5 members which translates into ₹160 per user per year (₹13 per month).

I have 3 slots vacant as I will be using 2.

If you're worried about privacy of phone call list and contacts, below is screenshot from their FAQs.

View attachment 152804
P.S - Once activated, there is no refund. The service will be active for 1 year. I will purchase the plan when the 3 slots are filled and all 5 users are onboard. I will just require your phone number on which TrueCaller Premium is to be activated.
My friends are on TC premium and off-late since few months TC isn't blocking any spam calls for them at all. Whats your exp.?

Spam blocking feature needs to be fully enabled as it there are several options for blocking. I've never faced such an issue.
Even if default spam blocker in the phone is set to TC its not blocking spam, while ringing it does shows as spam call and rings normally!

Even if default spam blocker in the phone is set to TC its not blocking spam, while ringing it does shows as spam call and rings normally!
Notification always comes that so n so call has been blocked. The phone doesn't ring.

In your friend's case, maybe a reinstall would help

One interesting aspect on iOS is that you can use truecaller for passive search of numbers, without sharing your phonebook and messages (This only allow passive search and disables active caller ID and other features). I don't think that's possible on android, you have to share your contacts to use the app (or atleast that's what was happening on my pixel when I moved over to iOS a year ago).

Back