Budget 21-30k Trusted Refurbished Laptop Seller/Website

imkaush

Adept
Hi guys,

Have been wondering about this since a long time...

Until a couple of years back, I only used to buy/suggest buying used/refurbished/renewed laptops from forum members. I have never faced issues in devices bought from forums.

Last year, a couple of laptops purchased from Ebay India (now closed) did not work well, and proved to be a waste of time and money.

Ebay India now directs us to 2gud.com which is has only refurbished stuff from different sellers.

On further research, I found out that there are a lot of websites dedicated for refurbished items like ReTechie, ElectronicsBazaar, Refurbix, etc.

I want to know if there’s a trusted refurbished laptop site/seller out there.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers![emoji4]

Yeah, even amazon india and flipkart sell refurbs at mind boggling prices. I think that 2gud is of flipkart. These sites sell stuff at like 80% of brand new price. It makes no sense when core i5 6th gen is like 5000 less than new core i5 8th gen to me. I think its just better to buy new since you are getting better warranty out of almost same amount of money you're putting up for a refurb unit. It would make sense if the refurbs were less than 50% of new prices considering the age of refurb unit and performance difference.

These sites sell stuff at like 80% of brand new price. It makes no sense when core i5 6th gen is like 5000 less than new core i5 8th gen to me. I think its just better to buy new since you are getting better warranty out of almost same amount of money you're putting up for a refurb unit. It would make sense if the refurbs were less than 50% of new prices considering the age of refurb unit and performance difference.
Most laptops I’ve seen are 20-30% of new prices (mostly 2015-16 models).

For example, Thinkpad X1 Carbon i7 5th gen is available around 30k whereas new prices are above 1L.

I too heard bad stuff about these sites, hence have asked my local dealer to get me some samples. We need some machines for data entry ops.

Back