UE TF10,Sansa Fuze,Complys and Silver shadow cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump , The price wont go lower than this anytime, 7k for a TF10, never been sold this low anytime on TE, need to sell this one quick guys

Hey...I'm interested in buying the TF10. But I'm kinda stumped as whether to buy this or an Audio Technica M50. Can anybody shed any light on which is better?

jeffrain123 said:
Hey...I'm interested in buying the TF10. But I'm kinda stumped as whether to buy this or an Audio Technica M50. Can anybody shed any light on which is better?
Heya Bro

Differences are below as i tried my Friends M50 few months ago, and note these are my opinions based on my personal experience

1) TF10s are IEMs and good for on the Go entertainment and M50 are cans more suitable to home listening or listening to it at one place

2) TF10 carry Good Bass, Good Treble which offers both quantity and quality, Mids are slightly recessed, over all good/crisp sound signature whereas M50s have good bass, good highs, mids are recessed again , Bass gets too boomy at times,

3) TF10s perform out of box and M50 need sufficient burn into perform to their glory

4) With TF10 once you get a good fit you can go wow, where as M50s have slight sound leakage at high volumes and are bulky, wont stand them for Extended sessions of tuneage

Well TF10s and M50s both have slightly recessed mids

If you need portability and good sound signature at same time .. go for TF10

if you wanna sit in one place and listen and need warm sound signature .... M50 is your best bet

TF10 with 6 drivers on both sides can be driven easily where as the M50 needs a good source to perform to glory

Audio Technica ATH-M50 Review

Please correct me if im wrong

Enough Light shred here too : http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/headphone-or-iem-100-150-a-190711-2.html

There are loads of TF10 users here on TE who can chip in their impressions , would be much appreciated, no one sells them once they buy it, but i must sadly say goodbye to them as i wont have much time for music

M50

M50 is specially targeted towards professional sound monitoring, DJ and mixing.

The sound isolation is bit poor

the most annoyed thing for me was the coiled cable

I have used both M50 and TF10 and I personally enjoying more with TF

The M50 already has more than enough bass for me which messes up the clarity

M50 is only advisable while at home

TF10

TF10's treble are nice and crystal clear compared with M50

bass thumping and very deep, mids are very detailed vocals are clear. Highs are very crisp.

balanced presentation of low, mid and upper frequencies.

It doesn’t make my ears irritated

My final advice: If u are more about true and best sound quality, select TF10

TF10s on hold for a member on another forum till Saturday afternoon who is planning on pickup in person

Will keep you in line if he backs out

SOLD OUTSIDE TE, MODS Please close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back