UE TF10,Sansa Fuze,Complys and Silver shadow cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

For sale are the Below listed things items, which shall be sold as a Combo Only , not selling any items individually as of now

1) Ultimate Ears Triple Fi TF10 (Bought from Banik ) Condition (8.9/10)

Asking price : SOLD OUTSIDE TE MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD

Reason for sale : The Audiophile in me is slowly Fading away due to tremendous work pressure and will soon be tying the eternal knot in next 4 months to come

UE TF10 purchase link :

http://www.techenclave.com/video-and-audio-hardware/1-day-old-ue-triple-fi-182185.html

TF10s need no introduction, Audiophiles keep upgrading thier IEMs in the need of different sound signature everytime, but TF10s are the IEMs that they keep for the kinda bliss that they offer, and one would only listen to them to believe

Product Location : Bangalore

Not willing to ship , Local buyers only or unless you decide to get it picked up by a friend UPDATE : Now shipping to Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai Only, Shipping charges would be paid by Buyer and at Buyer's Risk

Interested Buyers if any doubt Please PM with Queries or if additional Pics needed

Lowballers, No Ballers, Justin Bieber fans Stay away,

Pricing is Absolutely right

Mandatory Pics Below :

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

re: UE TF10,Sansa Fuze,Complys and Silver shadow cable

Woah thats a pretty kickass deal :O Its like your almost giving away the Player and card free with TF10 + upgrade cable + comply foam tips .

If u consider for the player and card sale. let me know. might have a buyer. :D

If you want to sell them saperately i am intrested in Silver Shadow Upgrade cable.

@m-jeri and Kuki_295
Not willing to sell them seperately at the moment, and not shipping it any which ways, Hence its for local buyers and a combo deal, i know i can get a higher value selling things individually, but i wanna be done with the sale once and for all as work keeps me busy,cant keep waiting for buyers individually, if some one wants to take an initiative of buying this from me at this price and sell later individually at thier prices , that would be appreciated as well,

Daily Bump, Guys now willing to ship, and buyer pays the shipping and at thier own risk and shipping to chennai, delhi and mumbai only as of now

Looking for a quick sale

Price Dropped to 16k and no scope of going down, well the stuff worth 18k minimum if bought seperately going for 16k, what can get better than this guys

Say the TF10 worth 7.5k, Upgrade cable worth 3.5k , comply tips (2 pair = 650 hence 10 pair 3250 with shipping and these are 11 pairs say 3500 (as per pristinenote prices)) , Sansa fuze 3.5k and card worth 800 =18.8k

All im quoting is 16k, even if some one buys it and sells individually one can easily make profit of 2k+,

i wud have bought them as a whole thogh i was only interested in tr fi10 but who will buy comply tips 11pairs???
anyways goodluck for ur sale

may be a group of buyers can conglomerate and buy this from you and take it individually

@ Ayaskant12

Tf10s Perform to their glory when you get a perfect Seal, and a perfect Seal can be achieved by Comply tips Easily, im sure the Audiophiles here can throw some light on it, 11 pairs of comply tips is like a supply for a year or maybe more, so that you have no hassles of buying them frequently at the higher prices in India, Silver Shadow upgrade cable is definitely a must as the stock Cable sucks, you could see more similar discussions on this forum, and silver cable brings the mids a little forward, making the sound signature more colorful and close to balanced

i understand everything
i had the tf10 but sold it
even comply tips ,small ones ,werent any helpful to me as my ears are very small!!
didnt found any difference in comfort so sold them

about the cable, yes it may be good but am not analysing music so much to invest that much.....

sorry no.disrespect to.others music taste

@ Ayaskant12

ok, so lets do it this way, let me update the 1st post with the interested buyers for individual products, so tell me what product are you interested in? Just TF10? so that once i have buyers for all,i can sell individually, but at any point of time, my top priority will be a bundle sale, cos the buyer can save on shipping and makes things easy for me

Silver cable and fuze on hold for lowballer_king till monday

Memory card sold locally

TF10 and comply tips up for grabs!

Tf10 for 7.5k and comply tips 11 pair for 3k. Or buy both for 10k

Fuze and silver cable on hold for : lowballer_king

Comply tips on hold for a friend

Tf10 up for grabs : asking price for TF10 7k wont go lower than this at all, anything lesser than this is like an insult to TF10s

Payment received

Fuze, Tips and shadow cable sold

Awaiting person to collect it ,

Guys, Just TF10 available for sale, at an awesome price of 7k, never seen them sell this low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back