296.4 KB · Views: 213
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_20220902_125304.jpg
    IMG_20220902_125304.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 289
It's not the same card
Last card was sold a month ago to Mr.Aniket he confirmed there also so how can i give photos of current date ?
It's different card

Invoice is for ~180K INR this could be for 2 cards back in 2021.

EDIT: march 2021 was onset of price hike. Could've gotten a good price early then.

EDIT2: my friend got a zotac amp holo 3070 for 95k back then in march 2021. Idk how OP managed to grab 3 cards for 60K each.

Last edited:
Yea it’s for 3 cards
You were not very forthcoming on this in the other above linked thread. When asked about did you buy that card at 1.5L and why are you selling at such a loss, the answers were evasive and came off as yes, you bought only one at that price and are selling at such a loss.

You also explicitly said that you used that card only for very little gaming, but I am not sure who buys 3 TOTL cards for little gaming.

Transparency on the issue is wanting.

No it's not used in mining at that time no dealer was giving single cardsso i purchased with my my friends. And price is concerns the this rate is currently goig on market as per my study on other group.
Btw u can close the thread because i found buyer on other group.

Isn't the seller same person who blamed mods, forum and everyone for a sale gone bad on the other thread? But now I see transparency totally missing when he himself wants to sell. Talk about hypocrisy
I never cheated any person in this forum whoever Purchased from me it was total transparency given in conversation and they are happy they also uven positive feedback.
Btw close the thread as i said already got buyer on other group.

i'm glad the mods are getting on top of things :)
kudos @Crazy_Eddy @puns
also well done community members (@mayank11280 @buBleZ @enthusiast29) for calling stuff out as it is, and @Vishal K please let this be a lesson learnt, being upfront and honest is appreciated on this platform and is never condemned. you should have just been transparent regarding the circumstances when procuring the cards and the real reason they were bought, it saves you the trouble of beating around the bush and also the need to request the thread to be closed twice over.
if you are feeling the cringe at this thread being up, you probably deserved it @Vishal K

i'm glad the mods are getting on top of things :)
kudos @Crazy_Eddy @puns
also well done community members (@mayank11280 @buBleZ @enthusiast29) for calling stuff out as it is, and @Vishal K please let this be a lesson learnt, being upfront and honest is appreciated on this platform and is never condemned. you should have just been transparent regarding the circumstances when procuring the cards and the real reason they were bought, it saves you the trouble of beating around the bush and also the need to request the thread to be closed twice over.
if you are feeling the cringe at this thread being up, you probably deserved it @Vishal K

The guy seems to be under the impression that everyone replying to him is a mod and is refusing to listen to his request to close the thread. He also insinuated on the other thread that mods or all members replying to him were somehow complicit in the fraud committed by that Nandita Das person. His next reply will be to you (or me) that we should close the thread. I don't know how you can be on the forum for so long and don't understand how it works. He's been asked twice or thrice already about providing info on his so-called fraud deal with Nandita Das, but he keeps diverting threads to some weird angles. He probably understands a lot about masking invoices and creating threads, but not how forums are run. Just wow! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back