Budget Above 25K Upgrade from Motorola Atrix 2 - need a good nightlife camera phone

X-jo

Disciple
Ok so i have wanted to upgrade my Moto A2 from a very long time but cash issues came in between. Now I have the $$ to upgrade so I would like to know which is the best with a very good nightlife camera. I want to take pics in the malls, night etc so want an upgrade that has a good camera at low light/night.

Other preferences is 2k plus battery life and a better proc(better multitasking) than A2. No other demands. Preferred OS - Android. Open to try WP if and only if Android doesn't meet the requirements and if the WP equivalent is much better and cheaper.

I have the G2 in mind. If there is any better do let me know. But the main is the camera, if possible a link to the night shots would be very helpful.
1. Budget?
A: 20k+
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: any
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: any
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a good camera for night life photography
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android. any other only if its worth the money and my req
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mail, internet, light games
10. Any other requirements?
A:
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Nexus 5, LG G2

Last edited:
The LG G2 seems to have a better camera than Nexus 5 and also it has clear advantage in terms of battery backup.So if your priority is camera its better to go for the G2 .
If you are considering the WP lineup then the Lumia 925 has a good camera but is low on battery backup and has non-expandable 16gb internal memory only.Go check out the phones in person and pick one which you feel comfortable to use,afterall whats the use of all the features if you don't really enjoy the user experience.

nokia 925 16GB - 1500 aed
nokia 920 32GB - 1200 aed
lg g2 32 GB - 1900 aed

which has a better camera 920 or 925? esp for low light/night clicks.

i like the g2 for the camera, battery and proc. i dt mind if the battery lasts just one day provided i am spending just 1200-1300 aed, but if i am spending 1900 aed then i def need a good battery and a good proc. but the main priority is a very good cam.. so if its a very good cam for 1200-1300aed, i can adjust with the one day battery performance.. but if the camera on g2 is better than 920/925 then i am inclined to go for the g2. unless there are any other android phones with better cam than g2.

not buying nexus 5, its 2500 aed here, frigging expensive. and i really dont care about the updates of android. i am not a fan of new features or optimization and stuff, that takes time for each phone to get resolved and all that.. and i am tired of flashing ROMs, a good proc is enough to take care of my needs. so no nexus 5 in my list as of now.

thanks guys

Edit- Wp is fine with me, not necessarily an android needed.

Back