Audio Upgrade from VSonic GR02 BE. Budget 3.5k

deepwantsu

Disciple
Have been using VSONIC GR02 BE for more than 1.5 years. But lost it few days ago.
Could you people please guide me to another IEM for budget 3.5 k .
Music preference - Rock,Metal and country.
Need to buy asap.
PLZ help.

The Vsonic VSD1 will be a good fit for or rock and metal.

They are available locally with warranty via Hifinage(Rs. 3028 ex tax and shipping).
Here is the product page(HiFinage)
Here is a good review to give you a better idea.
Here is the Head-fi reviews/appreciation thread.

Read as many reviews as you can, as personal preferences can vary wildly(even for the same genre)
If the VSD1 doesn't seem like a good fit for you(from your reading), let us know, so we may fine tune our suggestions :)

What about VSD1S and brainwavz m2 ... i can increase the budget by 1k. more suggestions are welcome....
The VSD1S is the better all rounder. But the VSD1 is better suited for rock and metal.
The thing is..the vsd1 hits above its price bracket so a 1k bump in your budget may not necessarily give you something better.
Can you tell us what you liked and did not like in your gr02 be? This will help us help you better.

The m2 beats the vsd1/s in bass quantity and not much else. The vsonics are more refined and controlled.

Sorry to revive a bit old thread. But I'm almost in the same boat. Enjoying perfectly a VSonic GR02 Bass Edition for the past 2 years, bought from HiFinage. Its still perfect. Specially love the bass and soundstage. I have been to Bose Store and other music store, the IEMs I tried didn't give the wonderful bass that GR02 BE is able to provide.

Do anybody have some suggestion for a better product, yes I'm a basshead. Budget 3.5-5k, won't mind if it goes below. Please remember the GR02 still works fine, so its not a must for me to upgrade, but will love to upgrade if the quality is compelling enough.

Only IEM pls

Sorry to revive a bit old thread. But I'm almost in the same boat. Enjoying perfectly a VSonic GR02 Bass Edition for the past 2 years, bought from HiFinage. Its still perfect. Specially love the bass and soundstage. I have been to Bose Store and other music store, the IEMs I tried didn't give the wonderful bass that GR02 BE is able to provide.

Do anybody have some suggestion for a better product, yes I'm a basshead. Budget 3.5-5k, won't mind if it goes below. Please remember the GR02 still works fine, so its not a must for me to upgrade, but will love to upgrade if the quality is compelling enough.

Only IEM pls

Don't listen to anyone.
Just get vsd3s if u like to enjoy pop with a good thump of bass.If u want a completely neutral iem get vsonic vc02.
Order vsd3s from lend me ur ears/penon audio/mp4 nation.

choose only free delivery otion and stay away from dhl/fedex etc to save customs.[DOUBLEPOST=1415221039][/DOUBLEPOST]https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/people-join-me-please.170136/

ur time is appreciated people,,,its for good of everyone:)[DOUBLEPOST=1415242821][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now use VSD1 then you will say that it was the best IEM you have used within 5k ;)

Best under 50 vague term but vsd3s>vsd1,,,vsd1 is old story now:hungry:

Last edited:
Again coming back to the old post, I have successfully broken my GR02 Bass edition and just want to confirm that VSD3s is still the suggestion right?

I did try sony's xb450 in the meantime, which I must say is not as good as the GR02.

So VSD3s still? or anything better cropped up for the bassheads in the last 1.5 yrs :p

Don't listen to anyone.
Just get vsd3s if u like to enjoy pop with a good thump of bass.If u want a completely neutral iem get vsonic vc02.
Order vsd3s from lend me ur ears/penon audio/mp4 nation.

choose only free delivery otion and stay away from dhl/fedex etc to save customs.[DOUBLEPOST=1415221039][/DOUBLEPOST]https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/people-join-me-please.170136/

ur time is appreciated people,,,its for good of everyone:)[DOUBLEPOST=1415242821][/DOUBLEPOST]

Best under 50 vague term but vsd3s>vsd1,,,vsd1 is old story now:hungry:

Back