Upgrading my system under 50k budget.

Thanks guys.

@Tech Savy, I saw in compareindia.in.com that this printer does not have a network port. Can you suggest me a Laser Printer with a network.

Or a AIO printer. (Color printer i already have a HP Deskjest 3550).

Had been to SP Road yesterday, regarding the PSU most of them said VX550 is now rarely available. (Ankit, Aashirwad, Jainex). They instead suggested GS600, i also checked the prices of TX650 (around 5.1k)

So if the VX550 is not available which one can i opt for. GS600 or the TX650.

For the past few days had been going through reviews of the CM 690 II Advanced and the HAF 912 Advanced. In the cooler master website for each of these models they specifically say one of the 5.25 bay can be used as 3.5 bay. Also in the CM Storm Enforcer.

So will there be any components provided in the package, i am asking this because my ASUS Maximus Formula board has only one IDE port and i have a 80GB Seagate IDE HDD and Sony DVD Writer (also IDE).

Will it be difficult connecting the HDD and DVD writer using the IDE cable, when HDD is put in the HDD rack of these cabinets?

Also does adding a 1TB or 500GB HDD cause any issues when using XP, is there any limits in the maximum supported capacity of a HDD.

Updated my system today. Added the following:

ASUS GTX 560Ti Direct CU II 1GB - Rs13400

Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced - Rs6000

Corsair TX650v2 - Rs5250

Connect the 80GB and the IDE DVD writer as master slave using 1 IDE cable in your rig or get a cheap IDE SATA converter @ 250 bucks max if the distance cannot be handled by the single cable.

regarding XP and 1tb, i have not seen any issue with it on my system. limit is 2.2 TB single HDD for boot drive.

Forgot to mention Razer Abyssus (Rs 1250) and Razer Goliath Speed Edition Mouse Pad (Rs 700, Size: Medium)

vivek.krishnan said:
Connect the 80GB and the IDE DVD writer as master slave using 1 IDE cable in your rig or get a cheap IDE SATA converter @ 250 bucks max if the distance cannot be handled by the single cable.

regarding XP and 1tb, i have not seen any issue with it on my system. limit is 2.2 TB single HDD for boot drive.
Vivek, i have used the 3.5 to 5.25 bay adapter, and placed my IDE HDD along with the IDE DVD Writer in the 5.25 bays.
Need to add a good 120mm or 140mm RED LED fan for the side panel for intake. Any suggestion for the same. Did not get any fans yesterday at Jainex.

Back