Urgent Help Required-Big Amount Stuck- Ebay.in :@

paisapay id is more important, if paisapay id is still alive, then no worries, you better contact the buyer & request him to assist you with this matter, same thing happened with me & another TE member, 16.5k was stuck, it took more than 2 months & matter was resolved this month.

Were you ever asked to submit KYC documents by Paisapay ? Or any other document/info/requirement that you may have failed to submit?

Does the bank account's name & ebay account's name matches?

I have a feeling that this is one of the reasons why your paisapay account is suspended.

Also you need to make sure that the phone numbers which you have provided are always active.

Not disclosing the reason for suspension is also part of the ebay policy.

You know what, give them a call and try to convince them how genuine you are. Tell them that you a really old customer and really value this account and have not done anything wrong. They will definitely reconsider. Also send them a polite email.

I am sure it will be worth trying. At least it worked for me :)

starchazer said:
Were you ever asked to submit KYC documents by Paisapay ? Or any other document/info/requirement that you may have failed to submit?

Does the bank account's name & ebay account's name matches?

I have a feeling that this is one of the reasons why your paisapay account is suspended.

Also you need to make sure that the phone numbers which you have provided are always active.

Not disclosing the reason for suspension is also part of the ebay policy.

You know what, give them a call and try to convince them how genuine you are. Tell them that you a really old customer and really value this account and have not done anything wrong. They will definitely reconsider. Also send them a polite email.

I am sure it will be worth trying. At least it worked for me :)
I am working on it in same way. Thanks. My first priority is getting money released. However i am afraid, they might have initiated refund to buyer.

I must say they have ONE SIDED policies for sure.

Did you contact the buyer? Or are you still complaining? Contact the buyer, contact cisco_tech and tell him the buyer's location and contact number so he cold approach him and resolve it.

Desecrator said:
Did you contact the buyer? Or are you still complaining? Contact the buyer, contact cisco_tech and tell him the buyer's location and contact number so he cold approach him and resolve it.
Buyer is in US. However delivery address is in Ahmdabad.

Already had a word with him. However - being logical - he said - unless amount is returned to his card - nothing much can be done from his side.

If nothing happens in 7 more days - i plan to take help of cisco_tech and atleast recover the product- even if it is used (As a last resort). I dont see any other option.

If the amount is credited back to the buyers card, it would happen in the next paisapay cycle and it would reflect in his card statement depending on his card cycle, the entire process might take 30 days.

Just contact the person where you shipped item in India, explain him all the situation. If he's ready to help you, everything will get sorted out. Also try hard from eBay customer care or go higher (contact eBay senior staff) than customer care guys.

Rahulrulez said:
Just contact the person where you shipped item in India, explain him all the situation. If he's ready to help you, everything will get sorted out. Also try hard from eBay customer care or go higher (contact eBay senior staff) than customer care guys.

Already tried talking higher up in ebay ... above execs. However , dont have any contact info on top brasses. Number given for india is not working.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Shakensoul said:
If the amount is credited back to the buyers card, it would happen in the next paisapay cycle and it would reflect in his card statement depending on his card cycle, the entire process might take 30 days.
You are right. But he can always check if amount is credited back to card Online/card customer care and need not have to wait for statement. It happened to me once. Payment was reversed by ebay back to credit card. Whole process took aprx 9 working days. Not sure about US card now.

Shakensoul said:
Refunds are initiated immediately. The payment cycle procedure is for the sellers. But I agree with idea, the ebay policies are very one sided, its a hell for sellers.

starchazer said:
Refunds are initiated immediately. The payment cycle procedure is for the sellers. But I agree with idea, the ebay policies are very one sided, its a hell for sellers.
money is refunded within 7 days from the day when the payment is made, ONLY IF SELLER FAILS TO SEND THE PRODUCT, which in-turn leads to account suspension if you are not a power seller.

agantuk said:
PayPal currently doesn't handly incoming to India.
Only personal payments are not allowed, payment for Goods or Services is possible and the amount can be withdrawn to your bank without any hassles.

Mate by any chance was the product couriered to the buyer at the address provided on ebay receipt or did the buyer ask you to courier to specific address which did not match the ebay receipt ?! In-case it is the latter then that could be one of the reasons your account was suspended. The best and only alternative you have is to call ebay and tell them to start talking and give you a reason or you would take them to court for not following rti :p. Hopefully they would connect you to a supervisor and you could take it from there.

Well Some Good News:

Buyer has paid outstanding money off Ebay - directly to my bank account.

I am lucky - buyer was good enough to do that.

Back