Urgent Help Required-Big Amount Stuck- Ebay.in :@

Thanks mates.

Yes i was lucky that i got hooked with good buyer. Else getting it done when person is in US , could be next to impossible.

Realyy dont want to comment on ebay policy <i am not sure if they need any feedback>.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

cisco_tech said:
nice to hear that idea. Do let me know if you need any local help. :)
Surely. Thanks,

congrats mate. If you wanna sell something again on ebay make sure you get to know what went wrong with this transaction. Now you have your money so I guess you can concentrate on the issue. If you find what went wrong, do update on this thread as it will be helpful to the community; especially in the current scenario where we are seeing lots of deals going wrong in member's market and hence the member's opting for a safer route in ebay.

Cheers,

MHI

motorheadinc said:
congrats mate. If you wanna sell something again on ebay make sure you get to know what went wrong with this transaction. Now you have your money so I guess you can concentrate on the issue. If you find what went wrong, do update on this thread as it will be helpful to the community; especially in the current scenario where we are seeing lots of deals going wrong in member's market and hence the member's opting for a safer route in ebay.

Cheers,

MHI
Yes... i am getting on with Ebay ... let C.

Back