US declares Xiaomi a “Communist Chinese military company,” bans investments

Nice analogy, really liked it. But what if the neighbors of me think the same way about me!?
Yes that is also part of it.
Infact not sure if you know but for 1962 war with China ...it was India who are suppose to be the aggressor .

Look at Israel a country that is surrounded by enemies. Calling for clear destruction of it by nuke. To survive in such hostile environment Israel had to be aggressor it went on to destroy Iraq nuke plans ....assassinated Iranian nuclear scientist many times infact just few months ago they did it again because they know that even one of them also gets their hand on nuke it will be end of Israel.

Peace is very fragile thing ....it does not stay for too long.

The European countries we talked about living in peace is not a lasting peace. Difference between European countries are now showing up. Brexit is just a start . I hope though that it never takes worse turn for any continent .

Peace is a beautiful thing but wars is always a possibility too.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind..
Arey bhai it is not that simple. Tell me what should we do ....open our borders ..Okay Pakistan you want kashmir...come take it.
China you want Arunachal come take it.
Sri Lanka .....Aapko bhi kuch chahiya....batao
Nepal tum bhi le lo.
Bangladesh ...Sundarban ...thik hai aapka hua.

“Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.” yehi sach hai bhai...whether we accept or not.

That comment was wrt to what Red Dragon said above my post...
My opinion is having war just because our neighbours want it is no solution to an issue. Offcourse, if it's thrusted upon then the enemy should get a befitting reply. War should be a measure of last resort. Sort out issues through talks not guns, atleast in the initial stage.

Deterrence holds good so long as the one with smaller stick doesn't get a bigger stick. For instance USA and North Korea.

You are writing some nice posts man....loving it....this corona thing has shaken me from inside ( what I watched in Spain..)..yes, very true, European countries are on verge of fighting among themselves and destroy the entire equilibrium..just hoping that good sense will prevail..our strongest neighbour Germany went through hell..hope they still remember what a war does to humanity.
If the Germans remain sane, the chance of disruption of peace in this part of Europe will be minimised considerably ( read a similar article in Sunday's newspaper @ Vienna about the German patience and tolerance in recent times and how silently they helped Italy and Spain during the covid crisis) In my personal life too, we know a lot of Germans, and they are pretty tolerant unlike the French or Scandinavian people ( they still treat us Czechs/ Slovaks as Russians!!)
A small incident: we were trying to buy a boat from a Finnish guy ( for ferry service between Tallin and Helsinki) I spoke to that guy couple of times over phone and he seemed reasonable enough to me. One day my wife picked up his call and introduced herself, and they spoke for few minutes and hung up in a cordial tone. But Len was furious after the phone call...she could hear the man's wife in background b**ching about doing business with Russians ( Len's surname sounds like Russians' in fact most Slovak surnames do) they were fine doing business with an Indian but not with a Slovak/Czech ( we are Czechs legally)
The common man's politics inside EU is strange, French people hate everyone who can't speak their language ( but if you even try, they will love you) Everyone hates people from Romania, Czechs think they are better than Slovaks. Slovakia is infamous for racism (they allowing Islamic immigrants now, but don't let them build mosques)
Czecks are atheists ( mostly) but they have lesser problem with mosques but tend to reject all Islamic immigration requests.
It's a crazy situation...if you're an Indian but don't have typical brown skin/ black hair, most of the locals will think you are from Greece ( Indian long surnames do help to that cause) even today some of Len's relatives thinks I'm from Greece after 6 years!!
Spanish televisions in Madrid mostly don't allow to speak in English ( specially during live broadcasts) yet I was briefing Spanish media almost on a daily basis during first wave from Madrid's largest hospital in my rudimentary Spanish ( it became a comic relief for those tough times, those press conferences were nightmares for first few days then I started flirting openly with the female journalists/ crews just to relax for an hour or so...my life was hell for the rest 23 hours for weeks without any break... thankfully the wife understood.)

That comment was wrt to what Red Dragon... My opinion was having war just because our neighbours want it is no solution to an issue. Offcourse, if it's thrusted upon then the enemy should get a befitting reply. War should be a measure of last resort. Sort out issues through talks not guns, atleast in the initial stage.

Deterrence holds good so long as the one with smaller stick doesn't get a bigger stick. For instance USA and North Korea.
Ofcourse wars needs to be avoided...no doubt there.
Just that how long can one keep playing others game....look at it the strategic way ... China builds its infrastructure along the border...India does nothing.... India builds infrastructure on its side of border China objects and intrusions happen ...border talks happen ....China India decide okay India will stop the border infrastructure but China will go back.

What China gains is they have manage to push us back without firing a single bullet.
It is a huge strategic win for them. It is like taking a fair chance from India if war ever happens.

So in these cases becoming aggressor actually is a need of an hour ...peace is going to come and bite us just like how Kargil happen.

While we keep asking for peace there is a bigger game being played out and India now has to take a strong stand .

We are looking at two front wars with formidable enemy here.

hope peace prevails though.
Lets see what happen with India China border talks going for the 9th time.

Actually US would be worried with the growing power of Xiaomi in the market of the world. Xiaomi is literally manufacturing everything in the world and from smart clothes to smartphones, from smart home devices to smart personal equipment, Xiaomi has a had in everything. Not only it brings the most innovative products, the cost of the products are quite low as well and this attracts a number of people.
While a healthy competitor would not worry about this if it was a US brand, America would be highly concerned because it is a Chinese brand and China is moving very fast to catch up with the US economy. No doubt, it had to take measures in pinning the fast moving steps of the most prestigious Chinese brand. Xiaomi has a huge influence in the smartphone market and it is already the largest smartphone seller in India and China, 2 of the biggest countries in the world. In such a case, US would certainly take some measures and I think India should follow this step as well.
True.
It is all part of bigger game.
China has already catched up really fast.Asia ka super power.

Really don't know how many PSUs are already infiltrated by Chinese hackers, I would assume most of them. At least, India is not in a bad relationship with Russia, otherwise it would have been magnitudes worse.
They are following Russian footsteps.

Back