P4 2.8 GHz
Intel D865G SA MB (mATX)
XFX NVidia GeForce 6200 (256MB) AGP
512 MB RAM
Intex Mona Lisa Cabinet with a 400W local PSU

All this for 3K - Local pickup

Pics:
ImageShack -

Don't have any "thermal paste remover" and didn't want to just scrape the stuff off, so some of it's still there on the processor. All the stuff is in good working condition albeit a bit dusty. :D Cabinet's missing a thumbscrew. No warranty; too old. Local pickup only. Everything's in it's original boxes. Except the RAM. That comes in a Kingston cover, but it's some generic brand. Would prefer to sell the whole thing together; there's plenty of people here looking for a d/l rig. :D Will agree to selling piece by piece only as a last resort; people who're in for individual parts, please PM.

EDIT: People seem to be having a problem understanding; There is no HDD, monitor, speakers or anything other than what is listed above or appears in the pics. Please read at least the original post before PMing your queries. It'll save us both a lot of time.

FINAL EDIT: Received full payment from rahul2003. Stuff has been picked up by a friend of his. Will close thread once rahul2003 confirms receipt of stuff in good condition.

I would be interested in only the processor, let me know if you are looking to sell it separately, me from Delhi too........

Am interested in purchasing the entire rig. Please PM me with your best offer. If the deal works out, I can immediately pick it up in Delhi. Let me know your location.

Also what else is included (hdd, mouse, keyboard, power cable etc.)? And basically I fit the mouse, keyboard, monitor etc. and it will work perfectly, right? Or is it missing some part?

(Also the photos link doesn't seem to be working).

^^ PMed you. Also, the pic link works for me. For some reason you have to wait a while tho. Strange; that problem wasn't there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back