Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
N/A
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
I want to offload this
Product Link: https://www.eurekaforbes.com/vacuum-cleaners/by-brand/forbes/forbes-trendy-steel

This has been used for maybe 5 times in it's entire lifetime, not much use of it in our house so it is just occupying space.
It has a dust bag system, which I don't know is suitable for washing or not (anyone on some insight can help me clean it).

Things I like: Auto cord winder XD
Things I don't like: Noise

Anyone who has a better use of it can pick it up or get it shipped, I still have the original packaging.
Don't want anything for the vacuum cleaner just pay for shipping if you are outstation.

Info. for shipping:
The box dimensions(cm): 55 x 32 x 34 (L x W x H)
Not sure about the total weight with accessories but website mentions 9kg for the vacuum cleaner.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 216
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Interested, never had a vaccum cleaner. Would be a new utility that will come handy for my mother.

Anyways great gesture from you.

Last edited:
I have one of these, they're powerful units. Mine is over a decade old, so they're pretty reliable. It's super loud, but has a lot of suction.

I have the same vacuum cleaner at home. It's not very useful for Indian houses. We took it out once in 2-3 months to run it on the sofa and mattresses. That's about it.

The bag can be washed.

It's good for people with dust allergies though. If you're doing any cleaning, do a round of vacuum first so that there's less dust flying around in the final round of cleaning.

I think it'll be a good idea to have a dedicated give away thread just like 'How much can I sell this for?' thread. I have some stuff that I want to offload but don't want to create a full blown sell thread for every small thing.
Me before throwing something away, let me take a pic and post in Giveaway thread :laughing::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back