Verbatim DVD +R @ 645 Shipped , DVD +RDL @ 295 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mph

Skilled
01. Verbatim DVD +R 50 Pack Spindle (MCC004)- 645 Shipped , Within Delhi 625 Shipped.

02. Verbatim DVD +R Dual layer Made in Singapore - 3 Pack - 295 Rs. Shipped .

03. Verbatim DVD +R Dual layer Made in Singapore - 6 Pack - 550 Rs. Shipped. -

04. Verbatim DVD +R Dual layer Made in Singapore - 18 Pack 1550 Shipped - 1510 Within Delhi
Rules of the GO.

* The payments have to be made to my account by a Cash Deposit in BOB Account or Net Banking.

* The Orders will be executed ASAP, unless for some particular has gone out of stock which i will inform you.

* No minimum numbers are as such required to execute any of the item even a Single piece will be tried to be executed.

* The GO is still not time bound and can run as long as i feel like and i can even shut it when i feel like doing it .

* Post in the thread all your queries and orders and the payment details would be sent across.

* All Packets will be SHIPPED BY DTDC

i want one 50 spindle to b shipd indelhi only give me details ..thank u .. is it posible to get the pack before 10 nov

1 x clown_abhi - shipping tomorrow + 8gb voyager

1 x thenvk - shipping tomorrow

ultimata - shipping yours in this week it self, the dealer was out of stock said will get it in this week only

RW hmm i will ask n let u know.

clown_abhi-z77195621/23 pendrive n discs

thenvk -z77195622

spolygon -z77195624

I am not able to trace the 1st consignment number(21). I'll check again 2morrow morning and see if i can trace the same. :huh:

then those might be the discs. wait a bit they scan small stuff first then the bigger packets :p . takes times sometime.

Please take my order of 1 DVD +R 50 Pack Spindle. Ship to Delhi - Rs 625

Please send me the payment details.

Thanks for the PM. Can't do the NEFT today, have scheduled for tomorrow. 2 spindles x MCC004. You should get the funds by Saturday. ygpm with my contact details, so you can ship it once you get payment confirmation at your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back