Very first show off!

Jasku

Skilled
Hi guys went out and bot the PS3 GTA5 bundle today, havent yet got the time to connect it! Need to get the HDMI cable to pair it with my Samsung Bordeaux 26' . Till then use the AV Cable!!!

18052008155si0.jpg

O and foto by ny N95

chetanrs said:
congrats bro...but what about this SOD does this affect all the ps3 's...will this problem rectified in the future ?

Thanks all of u

Chetan the SOD is not so much of an issue with the 40GB version..so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks all of u!!:hap2:

An yea...first need to get a HDMI cable! then Ill get the games...GTAIV for sure!!!:eek:hyeah:

Damages 25k!!:mad: , bot it from Landmark, Chennai

Lol.. Wat can we say!!!

All set for the MGS4.. :D

Congrats Jasku; Enjoy the buy. :)

PS: Needn keep ur fingers crossed; Only the 60GB version has the SOD.

PS2: The pics cud've been a li'l better esp when shot with a N95. ;)

montylee said:
congrats beech!!!
The SOD issue comes only with the 60GB version. 40 GB version is cool and without any issues.

on the contrary, though 40GB model is suppose to be relatively problem free, atleast in india I am seeing unprecedented amount of failures in 40GB model.

Out of 6 friends I know who have bought this, 4 have faced SOD issue. Makes me wonder what Sony is doing with its supplies here. Even stormy and couple of guys here faced SOD issue.

And yes, all of them 40GB version.

gannu said:
Lol.. Wat can we say!!!

All set for the MGS4.. :D

Congrats Jasku; Enjoy the buy. :)

PS: Needn keep ur fingers crossed; Only the 60GB version has the SOD.

PS2: The pics cud've been a li'l better esp when shot with a N95. ;)

For sure dude...MGS4 and Grid!
Yes will keep my fingers crossed!
Do you mean like photography...yea there was very less lite in the room!! :( or did u mean more pics?!

Jasku said:
Do you mean like photography...yea there was very less lite in the room!! :( or did u mean more pics?!

More pics.. Clear pics.. Remove the thing and shoot it from several angles.. Lol..

The thing is the Gadget of the Century/Millenium.. Lol.. :ashamed:

Funky said:
on the contrary, though 40GB model is suppose to be relatively problem free, atleast in india I am seeing unprecedented amount of failures in 40GB model.

Out of 6 friends I know who have bought this, 4 have faced SOD issue. Makes me wonder what Sony is doing with its supplies here. Even stormy and couple of guys here faced SOD issue.

And yes, all of them 40GB version.

Yea funky thats why bot it with warranty!!..Renegade also had issues after 3 days!!...plus the PSN issues also.

So now my PSU/Grafix card shopping halted for a couple months!!!....untill I decide btw the Rv700 and GT200....this will keep me occupied untill then!

gannu said:
More pics.. Clear pics.. Remove the thing and shoot it from several angles.. Lol..

The thing is the Gadget of the Century/Millenium.. Lol.. :ashamed:

LOL..sure Gannu...i am goin out..wen I get back and actually open it..Ill post more pics!!

Cheers

Back