Vodafone postpaid SCAM ? My uncle is salaried and cannot pay 24000+ amount for a month.

I do have Airtel Postpaid with family plan of 999 with unlimited data and calls. I pay around 1200 per month inclusive all taxes for 5 connections. Works out cheap. I think now they have limited the connection s to 3 members but for existing users the plan remains the same.
Do i understand this as 1200 for 5 different Airtel Sim cards ?
Thats quite a deal.. please share more details.

Do i understand this as 1200 for 5 different Airtel Sim cards ?
Thats quite a deal.. please share more details.
Yes, for 5 different Airtel sim cards. As I mentioned this was few years back when this plan started. My number was under corporate plan and when I moved to another company and was checking with the Airtel customer care for a new plan I came to know that they had recently started this 999 plan. I started with 3 postpaid numbers and then changed 2 prepaid to postpaid and added to this plan. Unlimited calls and free roaming. Data is capped at 150GB per month, I had earlier mistakenly mentioned as Unlimited. The data can be carried forward. Also got one year Amazon Prime subscription along with this plan. Since tariffs have gone up now most probably they will remove one number in couple of months time or they may hike the plan price.

Unrelated to the topic, why do people use postpay still in the days of unlimited prepay options? I have never really understood it!
Postpaids are better in lot many ways, data carry forward, cheaper if you can find a good plan and stick to it. (I had unlimited data plans back when 1gb was Rs.151 with highest speeds.
Even today, I have 199 Jio postpaid with unlimited calling and 75gb data per month, since I am working from home, 75gb is sufficient.

Also, a secret, most companies prioritise data speeds for Postpaid, I get FAR better speeds on Jio postpaid.

Postpaids are better in lot many ways, data carry forward, cheaper if you can find a good plan and stick to it. (I had unlimited data plans back when 1gb was Rs.151 with highest speeds.
Even today, I have 199 Jio postpaid with unlimited calling and 75gb data per month, since I am working from home, 75gb is sufficient.

Also, a secret, most companies prioritise data speeds for Postpaid, I get FAR better speeds on Jio postpaid.
I have heard this before and if this stands true then it alone is enough reason is be on postpaid. It doesn't apply to me as I don't rely on mobile data (less than 500 MB usage per month) but that shouldn't matter.

Back