wanna buy some decent cans

Rave

ex-Mod
Yea, you read the title right? :p for those u did, wanna buy a good pair of headphones as everyone around me is complaining about the loud museek i play and ofcource games :p

now want something for less than 1.5k, cant strech one bit, more inclined towards gaming performance than music, shud give 5.1 or 5.1 type sound so as to locate where the enemy is shooting/running from while playing...

let me know which one to go for audio gurus ;)

There is one from zalman... Dont know abt the price though.... There is a good review done on the TE itself... Search...

P.S. I am not a audio guru...

at 1.5k, grab a philips hp840. Nothing comes close to the audio quality in that price range. U'll have a really hard time finding one though.... good luck :p

can ask if they have HP840 and let me know? pls also let me know the price :)

oh and HP800 are available at music world for 1475, any good?

oh and ill be using this for long durations, so are they comfortable to wear for like 4-5 hrs at a strech?

rocky, when u buy those zalmans, let me know the exact price that u got it for, or if u go visit that shop. please conform the exact price of it :)

I have the Zalman 5.1's, awesome sound for gaming even though the rears are weak, the sides and centre drivers make up for it, basically 6 speakers in all...

Average for music though ;)

I've been using HP840 for over a year now.. the only complaint i have about it is, if i have it ON and listening to something, i am cut off the outside world.. lol.. usually get scolded by mom for not responding.. hehe.. otherwise they are a good set

TheMask said:
I've been using HP840 for over a year now.. the only complaint i have about it is, if i have it ON and listening to something, i am cut off the outside world.. lol.. usually get scolded by mom for not responding.. hehe.. otherwise they are a good set

man parents can be annoyin :eek:hyeah:

TheMask said:

hehe, thats actually a good point and a bad point considering frin which angle you prefer to look at it ;)

and have decided after doing quite some research and reading [thanx to Chaos] that HP 800 if the HP840's are not available, hopefully will buy today :D

TheMask said:
LOL thats great isolation for u :bleh:. Its what a good pair of headphones is supposed to do!

^^^LOL....

BTW NIce discussion goin on round here ;)
@Rave

had gone to the Prime today......asked for zalman....gav 1900/-
he brought gainword explosion ......i took money back.........nd now talked to the guy on phone....told him tht his ditris didnt hav his stuff.......so he said he will get 1 from their Panvel godown nd gimme a cal by tmrw 6PM .....this time made sure its Zalman .....cost 1900 :clap:

More info cmin tmrw ;)

Rockyme2002 said:
^^^LOL....

BTW NIce discussion goin on round here ;)
@Rave

had gone to the Prime today......asked for zalman....gav 1900/-
he brought gainword explosion ......i took money back.........nd now talked to the guy on phone....told him tht his ditris didnt hav his stuff.......so he said he will get 1 from their Panvel godown nd gimme a cal by tmrw 6PM .....this time made sure its Zalman .....cost 1900 :clap:

More info cmin tmrw ;)
can u tell me the model number of the Zalman's ? and whose panvel godown are we talkin about here ? Prime's ? ..... I put up at Nerul , pretty close to Panvel . ;)

Rockyme2002 said:
r the zalmans ny good for 5.1 gamin???

reviews say the rears r very weak ....

The same problem i experience with my gainward 5.1 soundxplosion headphones too when used with onboard audio, but rears become surprizingly loud when used with the supplied sound card(Music2Go).

got a HP800 for 1350, awesome cans, worth every bit, suprisingly, there is NO Hp840 or HP800 even at any place i looked, needed one more for my friend but cudnt find one, think i was the lucky last to get hold of these :D

thanx all for their help and especially Chaos :D

Back