wanna buy some decent cans

LOL Goldie, if u really wanna benifit from those zalmans, u need something better than that crappy onboard audio and thats the reason i didnt buy them, gaming quality of those zalmans are OK, but music quality sux itseems... :p

oh and this wont help you in noticing my sneak attacks lol :lol:

Plus my onboard Audio is not crappy. Its a Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 derived 24 Bit 7.1 Channel audio.
Uh huh.. Asus rocks :D.

goldenfrag said:
Plus my onboard Audio is not crappy. Its a Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 derived 24 Bit 7.1 Channel audio.
Uh huh.. Asus rocks :D.
LOL that board u have has got ntn to do with creative. Its realtek ALC 880 HD audio. On paper its slightly better but in real practice, an SB Live 24bit will own it in just about everything....

Onboard sound Sucks ! Really.

BTW, Rocky what sound card do you have ? I too have the Zalmans, so you can probably try increasing rear channels volume from your audio software. Make sure their runnin in 5.1 mode though ;)

Dnt hav a sound card as yet....will prolly get the mystique soon :praying:

Tested it in Cs source in the audio test nd there its loud.........in 5.1 mode, hav set 5.1 in sound properties too.....nythng else thr to do:cool2:

I meant in Cs source the rears r just as good as the fronts in the audio tests nd in-game...:cool2: but else ,evrywhr they dont even cme thru :p

Well, if yall pay me for Crative Soundblaster Audigy's ill surely buy it :bleh:

Im not so rich that i can buy everything. I Get the essentials :bleh:

Sound cards isnt exactly "EssentiaL"

@ Grease MOnk

Not if ur into music heavily nd r thinkin of using thm......not sayin thy r bad...they r decent ....but i love thm for gamin :D......but wud be more suited with a sound card;)

Grease Monk said:
so would you still recomend the cans?

You can also take a look at Gainward 5.1 SoundXplosion Headphones, available with Music2Go USB sound card.They don't suffer from problem of weak rears (when connected with Music2Go).Also they have rumbling bass(when connected with Music2Go), which Zalman ones don't have.

anyone in chennai know where i could pick up the plantronics audio 90s? From the few shops ive seen in richee, they seem to neglect stocking headphones. Also, any idea if any shop will let you test out the zalmans? Seems far-fetched, i know.

where do you guys get your audio-related reviews. Every site i go to seems to give contradicting info.

Back