Want a Full HD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny4691

Disciple
Hi guys i will like to buy a 22+ inch full HD monitor. My preference is Benq G2220HD, etc.

So guys if any of you will like to sell any full HD monitor please PM me your offers.

My Budget is 4-4.5k but it will depend on the type of product.

PLEASE PM me all your offers.

THANKS.

Altair said:
Budget please. :)
My budget is 4-4.5k depends on product, but please guys PM me all your offers.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Altair said:
Budget please. :)
BTW Bro do you have anything for me to offer :), please PM me if you have and budget can be +-

Bump....Guys anyone want to sell Benq G2220HD, E2220HD, Dell ST2220L, etc or any other full HD monitor please PM me all your offers.

swapyworld said:
dude...at budget you specified wont be possible...am looking for same :)
New G2220HD is available for 6.6k shipped and E2220HD for 7.5k, so I think my budget is ok, and I also got an offer of E2220hd at my budget about 2 weeks back but today when I enquired about it, it was already sold, so budget is ok. But I am open to all offers +- of my budget.

sunny4691 said:
New G2220HD is available for 6.6k shipped and E2220HD for 7.5k, so I think my budget is ok, and I also got an offer of E2220hd at my budget about 2 weeks back but today when I enquired about it, it was already sold, so budget is ok. But I am open to all offers +- of my budget.

Hey, where are you getting the monitors for this cheap? I would like to buy one and wouldn't mind buying new at these rates.

Dell U 2410 for 10k..

Working fine but only testing warranty.

OOPS just saw ur location...not possible to ship.NVM.Free bump..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back