Graphic Cards Want To Buy A GFX Card

I will rank the chips according to gaming performance:

1. 9600GT

2. ATI HD 4670

3. 9600GSO (384mb)

Get a 9600GT a palit one cost 5.8k odd in dealers section

Oh boy 2 contrasting ratings im getting more and more confused which of the 2 should i go for 9600 gt or 9600 gso price isnt the issue quality is which is better

Oh my zotac and 9600 gso and GT guys make up ur minds so i can make up mine today 6 pm is the latest i can wait help lol im gonna end up buying nothing otherwise

Hello People,

Im planning to buy a graphics card. I serached over the net and I found few like ATI Radeon 8500, GFORCE of Nvidia. I read few reviews where it says ATI Radeon 8500and+ series are better than the geforce. Also ATI Radeon 8500 are cheap and fallinto my budget.
Should I go for ATI Radeon 8500/9200etc.

Does it depend on my PC config like processor etc. I think it depends only on the slot (PCI etc).

Regards,
Prahladh

why do you want to buy something as eerily old as the 8500, iirc they were contemporaries of the GeForce3 series.

Please answer the following:
1. Current config
2. intended Usage
3. Budget

PS:This kind of posts in someone else's thread is called thread hijacking. Please create a new thread for yourself if its not exaclt related to the TS's query.

well its ok guys less bandwith for techenclave i was gonna ask for the thread to be closed any ways wish this could be stickied or something so everyone can use this thread rather than opening new ones

1) System config
System Model: 945GZ Micro 775 SE
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.6GHz(2 CPUs)
Memory: 1016MB

Back