Want To buy Mp3 Player and Headfones

Not a problem. I will intimate u in case i do come.I believe I can rely TE

members for an honest review of the same. What was your landed cost for the

headfone+amp. I am not interested in the amp though. Want portability and I

guess that would get compromised with the amp.

Cheers

Have you even seen the size of the thing? its smaller than a matchbox :p

fiio1.jpg

check out Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio - Powered by vBulletin for reviews. They'r the BEST!

yeah the amp is very small..almost as small as my little finger :D

it increases the bass substantially and makes it more punchy..

my total landing cost was 25 $ (~Rs. 1200) after using a 5 $ off coupon code on mp4nation.net

right now the pl 30 +fiio E3(free) is for 27 $ with free standard mail shipping to India.

SoundMagic PL-30 Professional IEM - Free Fiio E3 - Free Shipping [PL30] - $26.55 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

^^ This might take 2 weeks to 4-5 weeks time ,depending on your luck .

other alternative is head-direct.

>the sound magic pl 30 is for 30$ + 10 $ shipping.

Head-Direct.com | YUIN

>while the Fiio E3 amp is for ~8$ on head direct.

Head-Direct.com | YUIN

head-direct should deliver within 10-12 days cause of the 10 % express shipping.

it's your call..if you can wait for 20-25 days ..i would say order from mp4nation.net

or else head direct.

but do try and get the PL-30 ..it's one thing you wouldnt want to miss..

ive tested quiet a few Sennheiser CX 400\500. trust me this one's a lot better in terms of SQ and the soundstage ,is superb.

it lacks that punchy bass ..or should i say boom boom :p...but when paired with the E3 amp ..its just perfect !

EP-630 sounds crap when compared to this. :p

these are easily worth 50-70 $, IMO.

i am in love with them..

Thanks Stalker and fah33m for your inputs. The office connections sucks bigtime.

Seems like I will have to check the links from home again. Any more coupons from MP4nation??? :p.

I have posted another deal from focalprice.com earlier. Is that site reliable too. It has single deal for around 23$. Dont know about shipping and in particular shipping for India.

Thanks a ton for your help, both of you. Reps added

cheers and keep rocking.

So now its Sansa(final)+PL30(final)+fiio E3(optional)

^ buddy the fiio amp is FREE anyways on both mp4nation and head direct. so go grab it. :D

sansa clip + PL-30 = heaven at the cheapest rate.

FaH33m said:
+1 for the Soundmagic PL 30 + Fiio amp combinations
sounds pure heaven :)
just received my order today from mp4nation..
they took almosy 2 months as they didnt have any stock and lots of pending orders.

order placed 28th december.
was shipped on 20th feb and received today. :p

Lucky you ! Mine shipped on 19th Feb and I still havent received it. :(

Any more inputs guys. I am yet to order the earphones. So put in some more options.

PLEASE give inputs on "in ear earphones with neckstrap". One reason that my last pair was able to survive me for 1.5 years was that the neckstrap which also held the player safe prevented me from losing them earlier. Dont mind ordering from out of India but still prefer buying locally from lammy or ebay.

Thanks again

. .Any earphone from dealextreme?
m low on budget . . .max 10$ so any one tried dealextreme.com's earphones? Plz suggest. . .want iem's only

Tell me one thing you like bass heavy. If your answer is yes PL30 will not suit you. Better go for PL-20 its aluminum casing with better build quality than its brother. However you will loose the hard case and other accessories. Also heard "Alpha brainwavez" from Mp4nation is darn good with tight bass and same detail level just as Pl-30

amitmishra12 said:
. .Any earphone from dealextreme?
m low on budget . . .max 10$ so any one tried dealextreme.com's earphones? Plz suggest. . .want iem's only

Not worth it ! I have bought a PL-11 earphone for $11. Will let you know how that sounds when it arrives. Hopefully any day from now. :)

why dont you stick to the suggestion made above ? :p

a PL -30 from head direct/ mp4nation

or a CX 400 locally .

if that too is out of budget than EP-830/630 (only if budget doesnt permit,anything better.)

cause i compared my ep-630 and PL-30 last night. the ep-630 doesnt even come close to the PL-30's SQ and soundstage.

all it does is Boom boom . :p

I wanted to yaar. But I realize that I will definitely lose them unless they come with a neckstrap. :p

Your and stalkers recommendations are the best but what is the use if i break or lose them in say 2-3 weeks

then you aint fit for using earphones. :p

just be a little more careful while using them. also the PL-30 comes with a nice little pouch. use that to carry it around and there will be no fear of breaking them.

^^maybe :p

Read the initial post dude. I used the last pair for almost 1.5 years without breaking and losing them was more due to fatigue than due to carelessness. :(

But you see I am finding myself paralyzed without a pair.

Your siggy itself states my state of mind

I don't need drugs, I get high with music.

Cheers and If you can please then please suggest on a nice pair with neckstrap

i said that because you mentioned you might lose it in 2-3 weeks in your last post.

anyways, if you really want the neck strap, you might wanna look for Sennheiser CXL-400.

also, you could try using clips for earphones without neck-straps.

Back