Car & Bike Want to sell my 1 month old FZ-S

Now dont start wars. he sold FZS since he wasnt getting the mileage he wanted, even we had warned him about the mileage earlier, you may go back and read that post. Even we have had yamaha bikes and never had a problem regarding Yamaha's service. So instead of reminding us about this service, you can try and convince him to take pulsar 135. No one is stopping you or bashing you coz you like pulsars. I know you are more into biking zone than me atleast, but theres no point in starting Pulsar VS honda/yamaha wars

And regarding new gen pulsars, even we are interested in what changes and performance they will bring. If those pulsars will be better then we will happily recommend pulsars, its not that we are haters, its the fact about bajaj engines thats it. No hard feelings for you either.

PS: Even I am looking forward for Bajaj KTM duke 200, so does it make me a Bajaj hater??
sunny27 said:
I warned you earlier. you should've got the pulsar 135ls. its performs better than the yamaha fzs and gives better mileage and is cheaper to run. to all pulsar bashers out there -- let this serve as a reminder to you!

Wait for the next gen pulsars they are arriving soon--15-20 days tops as per xbhp threads. i would wait and see how those perform.

Bajaj has a 40+% stake in KTM and some of KTM's technology is very likely to find its way into the new 2012 generation of pulsars. they will look and perform like nothing available currently in the market yet cost as much as the current bikes cost. This was said by Rahul Bajaj in an interview. They will be available for sale after the Auto Expo in New Delhi in Jan 2012. the spy shots for the new pulsars are there on the xbhp threads.

Thats whats I think will change quality of engines in Pulsars and we will have top notch bikes at an affordable price... :)
sunny27 said:
Bajaj has a 40+% stake in KTM and some of KTM's technology is very likely to find its way into the new 2012 generation of pulsars. they will look and perform like nothing available currently in the market yet cost as much as the current bikes cost. This was said by Rahul Bajaj in an interview. They will be available for sale after the Auto Expo in New Delhi in Jan 2012. the spy shots for the new pulsars are there on the xbhp threads.

sunny27 said:
I warned you earlier. you should've got the pulsar 135ls. its performs better than the yamaha fzs and gives better mileage and is cheaper to run. to all pulsar bashers out there -- let this serve as a reminder to you!
Wait for the next gen pulsars they are arriving soon--15-20 days tops as per xbhp threads. i would wait and see how those perform.
Dude any info on what should be the possible date of launch for pulsars . . im waiting past 2 mnths for the bike . . travelling by crowded buses and trains for the same :no: . . and also any specs about the bike ??? . . hope they get a bike which would suit my need . .

sunny27 said:
pulsar 135ls. its performs better than the yamaha fzs
Wait for the next gen pulsars they are arriving soon--15-20 days tops as per xbhp threads

comparing 135s to FZ !!!had a good laugh on that bro!!
and about new pulsars,i dont even think Xbhp folks know that for sure.over enthusiasm is just giving in fake launch dates just like the Duke 200 dream!!

^^ Hello my uninformed friend!!! Welcome to the thread! Do take some of your precious time to read up on some credible motoring magazines for more details on the pulsar 135 thrashing the yamaha fzs in all aspects!

Most of the reviews of bikes are done on bikes which are either new or clocked a few thousand kilometres. Durability and quality of engine can be determined only by prolonged use of a bike. Just my few cents. Experts plz do correct me if I am wrong

My 4 months old FZ-S gives around 43kpl :p 870km on odo with 2 servicing done

Sent from my LG optimus one P500 using Tapatalk

Oh my my !!! ppl r still responding to this thread even after i said that i have already sold off my FZ-S and bought a Unicorn.. Wow !!!:clap:

Back