WTB Wanted to trade Yu Yureka with other Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanilroy

Disciple
My friend got a Yu Yureka which was purchased in March 2015. In very good shape. Glass protector applied from day 1. Comes with a Nilkin case also along with box and all accessories. He now wishes to exchange it with similar specced phones or with a better phone. The phone is rooted and running a very stable 'Resurrection Remix' ROM Lollipop 5.1.1 along with Sandy Kernel. Gives great battery life and smoothness. Looking at HTC One, Samsung Note 2, LG G Pro or other phones. Send me your offers. Could add some cash if needed.

My friend got a Yu Yureka which was purchased in March 2015. In very good shape. Glass protector applied from day 1. Comes with a Nilkin case also along with box and all accessories. He now wishes to exchange it with similar specced phones or with a better phone. The phone is rooted and running a very stable 'Resurrection Remix' ROM Lollipop 5.1.1 along with Sandy Kernel. Gives great battery life and smoothness. Looking at HTC One, Samsung Note 2, LG G Pro or other phones. Send me your offers. Could add some cash if needed.
Interested to exchange with LG optimus G?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back