WCG Team Techenclave and personal achievements and Stats

aaah what a healthy competition for a good cause :D

keep crunching guyz :D, i'll try to get to the top 3 soon :p

Its very good to know that we have a community here is active and is growing stronger day by day .

how well are we doing compared to other indian forums . i guess we should include that as well ,

ofcourse this will be done to keep pourselves in check and some goal setting and enthusiasm . :)
and when do we get custom messages instead of lame ones like steriods member ( is that even correct grammatically ) ???

Updated the stats in 1st post.

@ sharekhan : Have patience m8. I will see what can be done for crunchers :)

And I will do weekly comparison between competing Indian teams from this week. Every friday i will put up table comparing our performance with others including big teams like IBM. At the moment we are outperforming every single team in India. Thats something to be proud about. But that also means we need to maintain it.

Wolfff you not crunching for last couple of days???

Our new members have shown lots of potential. Keep up the good work.

Funky said:
At the moment we are outperforming every single team in India.

WTF!!!

This is actually proving Quality over quantity . I guess we have a large number of C2D's and AM2 X2's working with C2D picking up a lot of the burden . i know i am making my AM2 work 24/ 7 without downtime , to contribute as much as i can .

i have had tremendous help from other people in terms of donations of parts like Sangram and RiO however i feel that getting a new system up for this makes more sense than reviving a dying system . since the x2 like the one you have put up on the market place seem pretty cheap , i guess i could go for something like that .

i probably might need to save up for that a bit and then go for it .
For a cause like this Funky , all the efforts that we put in , is still falling short .
As geeks ( i mean that in the most respectful way ) we have been given a unique way to help that most people are not aware of , and this is a way that is most probably free from corruption , and rest assured you are contributing steadily over time .
Ideally we should not look back and give up on this . more Education is required .

As long other mods , apart from the few that actively support this make their opinions vocal and flaunt that they are crunching for TE , very few people will catch on . The message has to be in your face as another attribute of us Geeks is that ( i feel ) we tend to be overtly lazy .

Actually that is the case, investing in reviving anything less than x2 is not worth it. Better invest in X2 or C2D as they will crunch more efficiently.

Nothing like having C2D or C2Q :p

my both rigs are on 24x7. C2D is massive cruncher at 3.51Ghz. I am ready to dedicate my main machine for this. I can go that far. but whatever small anyone can do still counts.

Our closest competitor THL have more no of C2Ds crunching than us. But still small contributions from lot of people is keeping us ahead. So everything matter.

But yeah if you are gonna buy something for WCG get something like X2 minimum. AM2 is cheap now.

Unless you are getting some parts free it does not make sense to go out and buy something like A64 or pentium 4. If you get some donation well , nothing wrong in putting it to work. :)

Hell even i have a celeron D for donation if someone is ready to put it on LGA775 system. Open offer. Free of cost to anyone who will put it to use.

shit..tifosi completed 5k yesterday...seems its high time to overclock my sys now :p to 3G...currently i'm running my C2D at stock.

Funky said:
Wolfff you not crunching for last couple of days???

Our new members have shown lots of potential. Keep up the good work.

Major maintenance work @ office, only had my P4 at home running for the last couple of days :ashamed:

But theres about half a dozen new X2's comin to office next week :D

Im running my poor old a64 for 12 hours. Cant run it 24x7 cause my room is a real furnace! will do that as the summer dies away. Hope my contribution helps as well :)

wolfff said:
Major maintenance work @ office, only had my P4 at home running for the last couple of days :ashamed:

But theres about half a dozen new X2's comin to office next week :D

niceeeeeee.
Should increase ur and team's daily score by some margin :D
My 2nd C2D just reached my home as well :D

Again HIGHEST EVER score for Team Techenclave for yesterday. Over 40k.
We have 1 more member in 25k+ club.
Personally collected my 200,000th point for Team TE yesterday :D :D

Over 10 results for pending validation , that is nearly 3 days of work . i hope its gets valid soon ... :) that should catapult me in the 40k club and soon enough in the 50 k club :p

SharekhaN said:
Over 10 results for pending validation , that is nearly 3 days of work . i hope its gets valid soon ... :) that should catapult me in the 40k club and soon enough in the 50 k club :p

lol dont be alarmed, it happens not all can crunch fast, thats why results take time to be validated. I have over 35 results pending validation

Another great day for Team Techenclave.

Another highest ever point scored in a day.

Over 40k points and also highest no of results churned out ever in a day at 129.

Great going guys.

Saiyan also joins 25k+ club

Overlooked that we crossed HALF A MILLION POINTS mark :)

stats updated.
rpok joins 50k club.
We are very close to completing 1 whole year of cpu time donations.
Keep crunching people :)

Back