WCG Team Techenclave and personal achievements and Stats

Stats updated.

We Donated 1 Year of CPU time to WCG. Crossed that mark yesterday :)

tifosi joined 50k+ club too.

Come on guys we need more crunching from those C2D users.

Rest, keep crunching :)

currently running c2d on a 945g mobo, will try to get the xfx 650i mobo and oc my lil beast and contribute more towards the grid :)

oh yeah crossed 10k mark

Another 40k+ day. My output dropped considerably yesterday due to systemd owntime. Still others contributed to fill the gap :)
Welcome Systemic_Anamoly to 25k+ club :)

Stats updated. Lost lot of time yesterday due to stupid reliance changing all electricity meters here.
Comeon people we dropped out output over last 2 days. Get back to pace :p

am i helping?? :ashamed: BOINC has been running for 13hrs now... my Athlon 64 2800+ isn't exactly express :p so i bumped it up a bit to 2.2 Ghz ...

I wasnt crunching for a few days.. been copying and burning a lot of stuff off my HDD so i wanted full power..

anyway me back to crunching, looking forward to cross 2000 points :D

Nice to see some new faces joining :)
Another 40k+ day.
Stats updated. Saiyan crossed 50k points today and bluegene joined 25k+ club.

I too got back to full crunching power yesterday :)
Hopefully tomorrow we will have even better day.

Ok. LAte update today as i am sick.
Plenty of things happened yesterday.
We almost crossed 50k, our highest ever output both in terms of points and results. We crunched out whopping 153 results yesterday.
Couple of milestones reached as well.

We donated 18 Months of CPU time to WCG in total till 4th june. This all in less than 1 month :)

nukeu666 crossed 25k as well :)
Keep crunching :)

cool :hap2: i ll have to turn off my comp now once a while makes too much noise >.< it neways crunches all day i guess a lil peaceful sleep for both of us will be benificial :lol:

Back