Video WD TV HD player in india officially

Techie#1 said:
Mr. Raj...I just forgot to recheck the thread...to answer your question..i suppose u Really Dont Know or understand the difference between the composite & component connections for SDTV..& the difference in quality it makes...or otherwise u wouldn't have made the passing remark...i hope not u r just trolling!!!
I know component video like S-video or YPbPr but never tried. However, I m sure that composite and component video cant make any Difference in SDTV :) Anyway not here for any argument but for exchnage of thoughts only :D

*Raj* said:
I know component video like S-video or YPbPr but never tried. However, I m sure that composite and component video cant make any Difference in SDTV :) Anyway not here for any argument but for exchnage of thoughts only :D
Dude what are you saying !!!! It depends on what Tv you are using .....
Let me give you a simple example about a difference in Composite and Component cable connection ......

In Xbox 360 when you press the GUIDE button a pop up comes up showing you the battery level of the controller.... this battery level is indicated with 3-4 or lines inside a small picture of a battery....
In composite connection the battery level does not show the lines inside the (represenatative) battery clearly....
But if you use a coponent cable the lines can be seen very clearly .... (without any flicker)

kuduku said:
guys the player is coming to INDIA . got a mail from champion computers who r the national distributor of WD that it is coming soon in INDIA . if anyone wants i can fwd that mail to u guys . it has all the contact nos with different cities of champion computers .
mods is there some way to upload that mail with this reply ??

Hi could you please send that mail to rohitdhingra1@gmail.com ? Thanks! Looking forr dealers in blr.

Back