Western Digital WD640AAKS warranty till Feb 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected

Skilled
Hi

As the topic suggests Western Digital WD640AAKS with bill and warranty till Feb 2013....

Time of Purchase: July 2008

Remaining Warranty period: Till Feb 2013 [See Attached Pic.]

Condition: Working flawlessly.

Preferred Courier: DTDC

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer ICICI

Reason for Sale: Require bigger capacity

WD640AAKS.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

wd.jpg

No Holding pay and take....

Price: 1800/- shipped

Have a nice day

Thanks

WTF! . Did not recieve the bill with the HDD. Sent you PM regarding the HDD.

Sorry I forgot the bill, will courier it today or if needed urgently will fax it.

I am sorry you received the HDD dead, I will do whatever is ncessary to resolve the issue even refund you if needed. Again the HDD was perfect when it left my system as you can see from teh HDTune screens etc, also I had been using it as my Gaming HDD and it had no issues, I even did a Full Format and ran CheckDisk before sending it. Whatever you need of me to get this resolved please do PM me.
I am sorry about this.

PS. Even my other HDD reched dead (That buyer has already given it for RMA), so one thing is for sure that I am never shipping or purchasing HDD's online and advice others the same, I did try to pack it well, but I maybe it wasn't enough.

Ofcourse I apologise for all the inconvinence caused.

chetansha said:
Did you pack it in a strong cardboard box ? I assume bubble packing was done.
loosely packed in a paper Envelope, Drive must have had a jolly good time jumping around the packet. Must have had soo much fun that it died by the time the journey got over :rofl: :p

Sandy said:
loosely packed in a paper Envelope, Drive must have had a jolly good time jumping around the packet. Must have had soo much fun that it died by the time the journey got over :rofl: :p
A paper envelope... Who the hell ships HDD's in paper envelope... Its not some simple letter but a delicate piece of hardware. I remember buying 4x HDD's few years back & the seller shipped them in just the envelope (different seller though)... No point guessing that the they arrived dead & I've to go through the hassle of RMA for all 4 HDD's...

Why does seller do not pack it securely before shipping...

I am sorry for the packaging...
I thought the bubble wrap would be enough...
I have PM'ed the buyers with whatever method they would prefer to resolve this.
As for me I am done buying or selling HDD's online...way to risky...
Sorry for the trouble...

^... Its just plain ignorance on your part if you thought the paper envelope will save the HDD.. I'd bought many HDD's online & I am sure many other also had done the same. Every time the packing is good there is hardly any trouble...

Anyway I am not the buyer & its between you & him. Buyer has to decide what to do next in this situation & he will be right here.. You could be more careful in the future though....

You could be more careful in the future though....

Thanks for stating the obvious....

Anyway, the buyer confirmed that WD has collected the drive from his place for RMA,

and he will be getting the replacement drive.

GPMLore: Sorry for all the trouble and thanks a lot for being patient and understanding,

though it was completely my mistake by being ignorant/careless/lazy on the packing part.

Hope you get the replacement HDD asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back