What a shameless maggot masquerading as a hacker

He is using Airtel , If this matter is reported, it would be easy for Airtel to nab this guy, since, they have his address and other personal information.

This matter should seriously be reported, if he has been pulling this off since a year, a lot of people must have been getting charged horrendous amounts of money every month, I see this as a Civil Offense, and if there is anyway we can report this, it should be done, who knows if any other creep reads this & starts pulling it off our homes - or maybe its already getting down, I'd call this community service to get this guy to the authorities, anyone wants to do this?

Bluffmaster said:
This reminds me ... I have to change my ISP username and password.

You can't change the username (i think) but you certainly can change the password.

If i understand correctly after that there is no way for anyone else to access the account.

So the way to defeat this hack is spread awareness and Airtel should instruct thier customers to change the password or initially provide one that is not related or random. Going through my old records, this is what i had from them when i signed up many years ago, already.

Someone having the necessary time and resources (contact details) please report this chap to Airtel. If someone finds the email address of the appropriate Airtel personnel, any of us here can report him.

if i m correct airtel always spread the awareness of not disclosing the password, and one should change the default pass
but still there are exceptions sometimes namely inside people
For your account security we advise you not to disclose your password.

Best Wishes
Customer Services

I have several unsecured networks where I live :p I never login using them. Just once when I got my notebook it logged in by accident and I used it for about 10 min.

Whoever this guy is hes a shameless g@y F@gg0t.

why not spam his orkut account with stuff like dont use other peoples usernames and passwords for your internet
Edit

The guys names is harsh I think :p

Back