What exactly is Government of India doing?

and that's why the other side cry foul when they lose elections and then start supporting mindless protests to undermine current regime.. Keep calling them names, good for business!

What human rights are we talking about? Did you even mention how many delhi police people were in hospital that day just because seperatists announced a award of $250,000 to those people who get the flag raised at red fort? Do you even have any idea how much delhi police restrained themselves to not shoot?

Your hate is someone else's win, I say, keep doing what you do.
Again you are unable to understand the whole point. Modi went as PM OF INDIA to suxk trumps arse. Get it?
Indian tax payers money was used for his travel. But you being you won't get it. Better get a life.

What human rights ? The right to protest. The right to dissent. Every one knows how modi and amit shah use own ppl to create trouble and blame others. You don't even know the truth about godhra train . I guess you were peeing in your diapers then.
You weren't even born when they coined the slogan "ek dhakka aur do"

The separatist who raised the flag deep sidhu is agent of the establishment. Trojan horse.

Last edited:
Ah, okay. Let me confirm that by asking 10 people and let's see if they say the same. You think their answer will match?

Calling BJP supporters bhakts, actually helps BJP alot lol.

For someone to see how the narrative is created. Wow, soros is actually in overreach's board of Facebook. Pathetic - https://www.youtube.com/c/StringReveals/videos

Anyone who enjoyed Greta and Rihanna, should be ashamed. I never say vote for BJP or congress or whatnot, it's a democracy, it's your choice, that's the beauty of democracy. But if you are gonna let other's into your house and kitchen, then your house will be the one becoming a joke.
this has nothing to do with soros, i'd be genuinely be happy if i were to be paid.

Again you are unable to understand the whole point. Modi went as PM OF INDIA to suxk trumps arse. Get it?

As long as it benefits India, or our defense sector, or other industries, IDGAF if Modi gives him a lap dance.

My love is not with Modi, it's with the country.

Indian tax payers money was used for his travel. But you being you won't get it. Better get a life.

The same tax payers in majority have trusted and chosen him to lead the country. Now, who's not getting it?

What human rights ? The right to protest. The right to dissent. Every one knows how modi and amit shah use own ppl to create trouble and blame others. You don't even know the truth about godhra train . I guess you were peeing in your diapers then.

Again, - not a single word for Police personnel who got injured. Marvelous! Keep going. No reason to call you an anti-nation my good sir..... /s

You weren't even born when they coined the slogan "ek dhakka aur do"

The separatist who raised the flag deep sidhu is agent of the establishment. Trojan horse.

haha, wow, this makes me laugh. I remember when the same idiot did interview with Barkha dutt and she had to cut his interview because he had views of pro-khalistan and people who side the establishment pounded on Deep sidhu, and your side defended him. Now you say he is an agent just because of a pic with Sunny deol and Modi lol. How many conspiracy theories can you make ? and when the other side does the same, you say what? right.. conspiracy theories. Hypocrite much?

this has nothing to do with soros, i'd be genuinely be happy if i were to be paid.

Ah! a good one liner of denying abt Soros. ED and other law and enforcement people should hire a brilliant man like you, Nice. Well that clears that up!

so..... Soros has member's linked to him who are in Facebook's overwatch panel. - the supreme court of Facebook. But yeah, nothing to guess here.. He is a good man, and brilliant man. /s (Source: https://pastebin.com/bAKx6yrT )

Btw, some references :

Any one who mentions Soros in bad light are banned from Facebook and content is removed to make sure his image remains clean.

His foundation is also banned in Hungary.

Erdogan has accused Soros foundation to divide and destroy nations.

He was mentioned to be funding the BLM movement and riots because of his hate for Trump.

How many red signals does one need? I give up.

btw Really interested in knowing - You'd be happy to be Paid for what?

Last edited:
Ok bro, my standards for free speech come from watching American and British shows where every single politician is eviscerated on TV and no mob goes to burn their studios for calling Prime Minister or President a f***ing moron.
people here haven’t watched how Scott Morrison was put in his place. Respect is not demanded; respect is earned. Everyone here on this thread should watch this.

His foundation is also banned in Hungary.

Erdogan has accused Soros foundation to divide and destroy nations.

He was mentioned to be funding the BLM movement and riots because of his hate for Trump.

How many red signals does one need? I give up.

btw Really interested in knowing - You'd be happy to be Paid for what?

Right, Hungary and Turkey, currently the most model nations on planet.

And funding BLM is a bad thing... if you believe American white supremacists. Stop guzzling Republican party's talking points and start thinking by yourself.

India has now been marked as a 'Flawed Democracy'. Rejoice! The Pradhan Sevak must be really happy now.

2014 Index Score: 7.92
Current Index Score: 6.61

Expect the numbers to further go down in the future.

However, a certain individual(s) in this forum will ignore this news, saying that Soros has funded the EIU and this is a global conspiracy against India. Can't beat that mastermind Soros.

"Till then, please fcuk off" .. Just curious. Are you telling the other person not to post his views?
No no ofcourse not, we must ensure bigots, racists and genocide enthusiasts should be able to post their views freely. More so as they are sponsored, encouraged and protected by the ruling party.
Shouldn't we report such stuff? Calling our own pm a halfwit?

You call a cow a cow, a dog a dog, and a halfwit a halfwit. Whats wrong with that.

One thing is to disagree with the government or policies. Abusing our own pm in public just because you don't agree with the government?

Why whats wrong with abusing the PM? Would be a problem if he becomes a dictator tho. Has he become a dictator yet?

I am 100% sure irrespective of his party and ideas, he has worked and achieved 100% more than all of us complaining on this thread combined.

Pardon me if I hold the office of the PM to much higher standards than what you have achieved in your life.

I am not a "Bhakt". I know you will find it hard to believe but i simply come from a school of thought where you respect elders and others. Disagreeing is fine but calling him names is just crossing the line. I felt the same when everyone abused manmohan Singh for xyz.

IF you have to keep saying you arent a bhakt, you probably are.

If you all don't agree just ignore my post and please carry on with your bashing. Don't mind me.

We dont agree, but why ignore and let bad opinions fester.
replies in bold
Bhakts be like how dare you insult our mudi daddy, I will cry and throw a fit..
Honestly just ban the bhakts from this forum and move on. when Twitter booted off Dolan the president for shit talking. If they can remove the president, we can remove these bad faith shit talkers. This forum will be a lot more fun. Seriously, these people wont change unless you stop giving them a megaphone and a platform. That's when they realise what a sad life they have.
Your wording to "I can't stand this Govt for the reason fill in the blanks_______" that basically say's your way of not liking this Govt is purely and passionately out of hate. Hate.
What tedious monotony is this man. He's ****ed everything he has touched. Have you been sleeping? This dude will keep mentioning the congress's failings but now even that excuse is going as we fall to 2012 levels in ****ing 2021. Just cause the year is an anagram of each other doesnt mean we have to go back there.

Look at the petrol prices, do you want me to give you videos of mudi's crocodile tears about petrol prices?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly just ban the bhakts from this forum and move on.

That kind of thinking is very much in line with Modi's Standard Operating Procedure. Couple of days back the Govt asked twitter to ban a couple of accounts, but Twitter did not abide citing Freedom of Speech and Expression and they got something called 'Non-Compliance' notice from MietY . Anyways I personally feel that an Individual should be able to express themselves freely without the fear of any repercussions on any forum. Even if their point is something that you dont agree with (or propaganda) .

NO!! Please don't ban anyone. We may have different opinions about a person/ party ruling India, and express our voices in this friendly forum..pull each other's legs a bit.
But at the end of the day we are all friends and mostly born Indians. We help one another buying his/ her next laptop/ mobile/ headphones etc. We are not powerful but WE ARE BETTER than the politicians.

IMO political discussions should be banned on a forum named Techenclave, every few months these same arguments between pro and anti ruling party supporters spirals out of control.
It's just a waste of everyone's time and energy arguing on the internet when their opinions don't really make an iota of difference in the offline world whatsoever.
If you want to indulge in these discussions or hang around in echo chambers there are other avenues like r/india or r/indiaspeaks for e.g, where you can spend hours arguing with strangers on the internet.

IMO political discussions should be banned on a forum named Techenclave, every few months these same arguments between pro and anti ruling party supporters spirals out of control.
It's just a waste of everyone's time and energy arguing on the internet when their opinions don't really make an iota of difference in the offline world whatsoever.
If you want to indulge in these discussions or hang around in echo chambers there are other avenues like r/india or r/indiaspeaks for e.g, where you can spend hours arguing with strangers on the internet.
lol, some people are only here for these political threads itself. With no disrespect, i hardly ever see any of them contribute or even talk anything related to tech unless politics are somehow involved in it again

lol, some people are only here for these political threads itself. With no disrespect, i hardly ever see any of them contribute or even talk anything related to tech unless politics are somehow involved in it again
Buddy, if you're pointing at me( I created this thread during the first wave of covid 19 and was dumbfounded by Modi's speech before the lockdown as I was one of the unlucky few who were in the middle of the worst covid hit city at that time)...I'm a noob in both politics and tech!! Other than audio, there's nothing I can contribute to this forum, except my problems with tech.

Buddy, if you're pointing at meb( I created this thread during the first wave of covid 19 and was dumbfounded by Modi's speech before the lockdown as I was one of the unlucky few who were in the middle of the worst covid hit cities at that time)...I'm a noob in both politics and tech!! Other than audio, there's nothing I can contribute to this forum, except my problems with tech.
Not pointing at you but everyone who somehow made this thread more than 60 pages long

I started this thread with intentions of removing some misconceptions around covid at that time.
I was at Madrid at that time...the hospital ( LaPaz @ Madrid) turned into a warzone and we landed there to help the local physicians ( specifically the ER guys)..however most of them got sick themselves and 5 of us ran the ER for close to 4 weeks.
I had a bad stretch of insomnia at that time and watched PM's speech in one of those sleepless 24*7 days...and honestly it didn't make much sense to me ( it still doesn't...)

Freedom of speech is only suitable for the you know who if it fits their narrative. This is what fascists would do. Left wing fascism is at fully display in the US by the democrats, any conservative voice is silenced even if it they are blacks or of people of color.

Fine example his AOC, she wants to make a list of people who ever worked with Trump and to Ban them from working in any company ever again. John Branon the former NSA or CIA wants to send people who didnt vote for the democrats to re-education camps his lists includes even libertarian and nativists. This is the same guy who lied under oath that us doesnt spy on its citizens, he doesn't want Snowden or Julian Assange to ever walk free.

AOC wanted the governors of Democratic controlled states to delay the opening of their states so that the US economy doesn't improve until elections, she specifically said that it would help trump win if the economy is strong. This is the kind of people in power.

If BLM or antifa had stormed the US capital it would have been beyond repair, god knows how many would have been killed.

Even blacks are targeted by the left media.

Couldn't agree more,

This forum has zero tolerance for personal attacks. If one does break the forum rules they will be eventually banned. If people cannot have a civil discusiion even political religions discussions will be banned just like they are at teambhp.

Attachments

• 1612481369077.png
    1612481369077.png
    36 KB · Views: 87
  • 64617860f026679c.jpg
    64617860f026679c.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 91
Freedom of speech is only suitable for the you know who if it fits their narrative. This is what fascists would do. Left wing fascism is at fully display in the US by the democrats, any conservative voice is silenced even if it they are blacks or of people of color.

Fine example his AOC, she wants to make a list of people who ever worked with Trump and to Ban them from working in any company ever again. John Branon the former NSA or CIA wants to send people who didnt vote for the democrats to re-education camps his lists includes even libertarian and nativists. This is the same guy who lied under oath that us doesnt spy on its citizens, he doesn't want Snowden or Julian Assange to ever walk free.

AOC wanted the governors of Democratic controlled states to delay the opening of their states so that the US economy doesn't improve until elections, she specifically said that it would help trump win if the economy is strong. This is the kind of people in power.

If BLM or antifa had stormed the US capital it would have been beyond repair, god knows how many would have been killed.

Even blacks are targeted by the left media.

Couldn't agree more,

This forum has zero tolerance for personal attacks. If one does break the forum rules they will be eventually banned. If people cannot have a civil discusiion even political religions discussions will be banned just like they are at teambhp.
Wow. Got any more GOP talking points?

NO!! Please don't ban anyone. We may have different opinions about a person/ party ruling India, and express our voices in this friendly forum..pull each other's legs a bit.
But at the end of the day we are all friends and mostly born Indians. We help one another buying his/ her next laptop/ mobile/ headphones etc. We are not powerful but WE ARE BETTER than the politicians.

dont want to but sometime people cross the line by abusing ( even racially ) , name calling again and again etc. We have most reports sent to mods from this thread than any other thread.
we have been patient with some warnings here and there and let the discussions flow. Earlier, threads would be locked and members banned no questions asked.
Hoping people read your message again and again and the rules thread now and then to get some clarity around discussions

Wow. Got any more GOP talking points?
What GOP, they are dead as far as the people who voted for them.
The people who voted for trump includes a lot of conservatives and people who are against the deep state and the swamp. I know few of my relatives who voted for him in 2020 but not in 2016. Why because they don't get the news from likes of CNN, instead they got the live news from seeing through their car windows. They live about 3 to 4 miles of portland. The mainstream media can sugar coat those violent BLM/Antifa riots throughtout 2020 as much as they want but they dont want cities that are lawless with looters and guys handing out AR15 to rioters.

Kamala Harris bailed those rioters/looters many of whom are convicted felons with serious crimanal history, this the same kamala harris who is in the below video. She is probably the worst VP in US history.

The people who voted for trump includes a lot of conservatives and people who are against the deep state and the swamp.
So they voted for a guy who appointed his family and bootlickers in government. LOL.

And very convenient of you to mention BLM protest but completely ignore attack on Capitol building, as encouraged by Donald Trump.

Cool story bro.

Back