What is the average demography of TE members?

How old are you?

• 10-15

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 16-20

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • 21-25

Votes: 63 21.4%
  • 26-30

Votes: 59 20.0%
  • 31-35

Votes: 75 25.4%
  • 36-40

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 30 10.2%
  • 50+

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • 0-10

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
I would like to meet those 2 users who are under 10.

Edit : Only to see those tiny hands do their magic to build a monster gaming machine, debate the very basic principles & thoughts of tech, raise highest IQ level questions to Steve Jobs & Bill gates.

Last edited:
I'd like to see those tiny hands build a monster gaming machine & challenge the thoughts & theories of steve jobs or bill gates you creep :D
He found it creepy. You calling him a creep is an ad hominem attack. How can you be so inconsiderate towards the feelings of others? We are trying to create a world of tolerance and acceptance! I demand an apology! You have verbally outraged the modesty of an upstanding citizen, and I for one refuse to be a passive bystander...

:mad::mad::mad:

Intolerance and opression... where once you had freedom to object (For the rest, Watch V for Vendetta)

He found it creepy. You calling him a creep is an ad hominem attack. How can you be so inconsiderate towards the feelings of others? We are trying to create a world of tolerance and acceptance! I demand an apology! You have verbally outraged the modesty of an upstanding citizen, and I for one refuse to be a passive bystander...

Intolerance and opression... where once you had freedom to object (For the rest, Watch V for Vendetta)
All I could see is those 3 angry smileys.
Didn't read the lines XD

Just watch video for once.
We are forgetting how everybody used to enjoy in those days without this tech revolution.

Last edited:
Most prob I'm the olde senior most member here.

I actually programmed a (8-bit) Z80 in assembly language. Developed a word processor, btw.
I may eclipse you in age ;) I don't do much programming as it's not my specialty. Taught myself electronics while in college, designed and built my first vacuum tube amplifier in 1969. Took part in medical electronics research in the early '70s (artificial pacemaker, patient monitoring system, etc.).

I may eclipse you in age ;) I don't do much programming as it's not my specialty. Taught myself electronics while in college, designed and built my first vacuum tube amplifier in 1969. Took part in medical electronics research in the early '70s (artificial pacemaker, patient monitoring system, etc.).
Are you really 70?

Are you really 70?
Yep, going on 71 :)
Not much computing to do in the old days - microprocessors hadn't been invented yet and programming was for mainframe computers and the like.

I dabbled in programming while attending special classes at IIT, Kanpur. A team of us plotted the course for Armstrong & Co.'s trip to the moon on an IBM 1620. The memory was all of 40 kilobytes which was large in both capacity and physical size - it filled a room! We used punched cards and magnetic reels. :D

Last edited:
Yep, going on 71 :)
Not much computing to do in the old days - microprocessors hadn't been invented yet and programming was for mainframe computers and the like.

I dabbled in programming while attending special classes at IIT, Kanpur. A team of us plotted the course for Armstrong & Co.'s trip to the moon on an IBM 1620. The memory was all of 40 kilobytes which was large in both capacity and physical size - it filled a room! We used punched cards and magnetic reels. :D
Oh you've beaten me at least. 66 gone, will hit 67 this year. Done a lot of electronics stuff when I was young. Building and repairing audio systems, etc as a hobby. Worked on defense projects, air traffic control systems, developed industrial electronics products, half-bridge SMPS for industrial use in the early 80s before PCs made it a commodity. Machine language programming of Z-80, 8051, etc followed by assembly, followed by C with cross-compilers. Systems with 2 Kbytes of EPROM and 4 KB of RAM. :)Moved out of electronics and into IT in the late 90s and been there ever since. Been a grandfather over 10 years already and still working.
Maybe the 50+ space should be broken into finer resolution at this rate.

Back