What is your cyborg name?

Q.U.A.D.M.A.S.T.E.R.: Quantum Upgraded Android Designed for Mathematics/Artificial Synthetic Troubleshooting and Exploration Replicant

governor2k3quadmaster3ij.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

lol....

B.O.T.T.L.E.:

Biomechanical Organism Trained for Troubleshooting and Logical Exploration

Nikhil said:
Why don't you try with Richard and post it here??

If I am going to try out my old name I thought I should also login here with that name :D

A bit better...

R.I.C.H.A.R.D.: Robotic Intelligent Construct Hardwired for Accurate Repair and Destruction

T.E.: Troubleshooting Entity

T.E.C.H.E.N.C.L.A.V.E.: Transforming Electronic Construct Hardwired for Exploration/Networked Cybernetic Lifeform Assembled for Violence and Exploration
dont look at me...thats what it said

B.L.U.E.D.I.A.M.O.N.D.: Biomechanical Lifeform Used for Exploration and Destruction/Intelligent Artificial Machine Optimized for Nocturnal Destruction

A.R.C.H.A.N.A.: Artificial Robotic Construct Hardwired for Assassination and Nocturnal Analysis

oh..please some one help me to digest the words and hence the meaning :S

bluediamond said:
B.L.U.E.D.I.A.M.O.N.D.: Biomechanical Lifeform Used for Exploration and Destruction/Intelligent Artificial Machine Optimized for Nocturnal Destruction

A.R.C.H.A.N.A.: Artificial Robotic Construct Hardwired for Assassination and Nocturnal Analysis
oh..please some one help me to digest the words and hence the meaning :S
That means u kill nocturnal TE members..:bleh: kill members who stay up all night..

Hint: T_e M_SK :tongue:

Wonder why bluediamonds are in demand always.. :rofl:

shrutimysore said:
That means u kill nocturnal TE members..:bleh: kill members who stay up all night..

am glad i dont stay up all night long.. not anymore :bleh:

i am in my bed come midnight.. :p

u know, early to bed, early to rise...

B.L.A.D.E. R.U.N.N.E.R.: Biomechanical Lifelike Android Designed for Exploration/Robotic Unit Normally for Nullification and Efficient Repair

9pm24w.jpg

Back