What stops internet access from being cheaper in India !!!

Hayai is bringing dreams to reality.also,mgcarley,are you yourself using hayai services?:yahoo:and good luck with your debt paying and Acquiring funding....also a 100crs to even justify diversifying in other regions/cities?!!!!Damn,i am beginning to understand the hardships of your endeavor.Also mgcarley,you have my utmost respect and admiration,not only because you are trying to set up a WHOLE ISP(already set up in mumbai) and you are trying to change the whole ISP scene in India for the better but because you are, i think the CEO/Founder/chairman?(I seriously dunno) of Hayai and yet you are here answering a prospective consumers stupid little questions(well not stupid hey hey..) ,now where can i find Failtel's ceo,oh yeah he's up there counting dollars.So hats Off man!! :hail:you are a real "karmyogi" ​as we say in hindi,lets see if you can crack its meaning.(also for all this sweet talk i am not expecting a free hayai connection from you :lol:)

Yes and no. Neither Beam nor ACT owns their last mile, but it will be only a cross-licensing deal. As Beam (part of ACT) has a license for AP this is not a problem.
ACT Broadband has PAN India License (Search Atria there are two entries). Why the hell they invested in Beam, which then only had infra in Hyderabad? I feel should Completely Take Over Beam and make it ACT broadband. the Service level of ACT is completely Awesome, Beam can't even match 50% of their Service.

I just realized how wrong the maths is on this post. What you've actually done is contended the bandwidth twice and I somehow managed to miss it earlier (may have been tired).

If the contention ratio is 1:4, then 655/4 = 164 rupees, but that also means 324GB/4 = maximum 81GB per user per megabit sold. Assuming you want to let 100% utilization be on your network (unlikely) so multiply that by 75 percent and get 60GB per user per megabit sold. The higher the contention ratio, the less the allocation per user per megabit (20GB if you want to go to 1:12)... THAT is what you'd get for your 55 rupees...

The above mentioned Submarine Cable charges lowered like anything. Submarine cable landing charges are now cut down by 96%. Whoaa!

India.... High speed internet Coming Soon!
mgcarley, This move should help the bandwidth prices come down provided we have 8wholesalers to compete with each other? and adding up some competition between ISP's from past 2years in Retail side?

The above mentioned Submarine Cable charges lowered like anything. Submarine cable landing charges are now cut down by 96%. Whoaa!

Landing charges != access charges. The effect isn't that great.

India.... High speed internet Coming Soon!
mgcarley, This move should help the bandwidth prices come down provided we have 8wholesalers to compete with each other? and adding up some competition between ISP's from past 2years in Retail side?

Doubtful. It's a mindset thing more than anything else, and quite honestly, that's one of the hardest things to change.

Please elaborate...

The cost for an ISP to buy a megabit of International bandwidth has not dropped by 96% or whatever the article that's being cited is claiming, only the submarine cable landing charges have, which is but a component of the whole.

Even then, the cost variation between the big-3 primary providers is quite great - Reliance bandwidth is cheapest by a long way but nobody in their right mind will touch it with a 10-foot barge pole because it's not quality bandwidth - and there's not very much of it by comparison to the other 2. The preference at the moment is for Tata (prior to that it was Bharti but the quality of that has gone downhill in the last year or so).

Then there are the other guys - Telstra, Asia Netcom, Telecom Italia, France Telecom, Verizon, AT&T, Pacnet, C&W (now part of the Vodafone group) etc which are little more than resellers... not that this is a bad thing, but there's only so much competition they can create at the end of the day, since they're unlikely to be selling at below cost price.

@mgcarley you disappointed me :(

The article states that for STM16 wholesale bandwidth BSNL gets Per Megabit for Rs419 of which 236 Rupees is the Access Fee or Cable landing Fees.
So the Access Fee which was 70lakhs/annum as stated in the article which was unchanged since 4years has now Revised to 2.5lakh Rupees/annum.
So that's almost 96% reduction in cost of Access.

If the Access Fee Is reduced, the earlier cost per Megabit is 236 would come down to 15 bucks.
The whole bandwidth Per Mbit is now something like ~200 Bucks For BSNL and Even more less because they have Lots of STM's in their pocket.

Correct me If i'm wrong.

Why i think Prices will come down.. New wholesalers like Vodafone,Sify, Pacnet and BSNL(likely) are in to action. Vodafone Growing Good with their Wholesale biz. They have many small ISP's as clients and Pricing is pretty competitive from what i heard.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want to know is if you guys will set up shop in Ghatkopar and give me 1 mbps for about 6k a year, all incl. Now that, is pretty darn OK. Have been paying the same for almost a year and half. My ISP has started caching, but only for youtube and some sites like microsoft, adobe etc. P2P caching has not been started so far.

Another question which I woulds like to point out is that why does the govt not have a plan for something like a nationwide fiber backbone. We could save a lot of the bandwidth by requesting stuff locally.

And actually, that comment on the high speed so I will use it for downloading is true, but to an extent. People will start streaming instead of downloading, so still bandwidth will be used, but using caching, this can be reduced.

^.. Govt. is actually working on a national broadband backbone... But this is India therefore everything gets delayed.. Wait 10 years or more please... :p

Even with the prices coming down the cost to the end user would not plummet 'coz broadband market in India is controlled by biggie's & few smaller ISP's cannot make a dent...

Hayai is bringing dreams to reality.also,mgcarley,are you yourself using hayai services?:yahoo:

Yes, I use Hayai at home.

and good luck with your debt paying and Acquiring funding....also a 100crs to even justify diversifying in other regions/cities?!!!!

It's not a justification, it's a requirement. It might sound like a lot of money to you, but when you look at what has to be paid for and how much it costs, you'll see how close to the line we have to run to keep it even that low. You have to keep in mind that cities are several hundred KMs apart, and either building or buying that much fiber, it ain't cheap. The cable itself is, yes, but right of way and/or works... not so much. And that doesn't even include the last mile (getting coverage out in the city) which in some cases is even more insanely expensive than the long-distance stuff.

Damn,i am beginning to understand the hardships of your endeavor.Also mgcarley,you have my utmost respect and admiration,not only because you are trying to set up a WHOLE ISP(already set up in mumbai) and you are trying to change the whole ISP scene in India for the better but because you are, i think the CEO/Founder/chairman?(I seriously dunno) of Hayai and yet you are here answering a prospective consumers stupid little questions(well not stupid hey hey..) ,now where can i find Failtel's ceo,oh yeah he's up there counting dollars.So hats Off man!! :hail:you are a real "karmyogi" ​as we say in hindi,lets see if you can crack its meaning.(also for all this sweet talk i am not expecting a free hayai connection from you :lol:)

Haha. Don't admire me just yet, please. Just if/when Hayai becomes available where you are, buy the service - and give us lots of feedback whether it's a good, bad or ugly experience. Otherwise, then... well, it's my regret that we probably won't cover 100% of the population but there's only so much I can do there - after all, we do need to be profitable to provide a good service.

mgcarley you disappointed me :(

The article states that for STM16 wholesale bandwidth BSNL gets Per Megabit for Rs419 of which 236 Rupees is the Access Fee or Cable landing Fees.
So the Access Fee which was 70lakhs/annum as stated in the article which was unchanged since 4years has now Revised to 2.5lakh Rupees/annum.
So that's almost 96% reduction in cost of Access.

You *might* be able to get 2.5 lakhs per annum per STM **if** you buy as much bandwidth as BSNL does (several tens of gigabits), but it's not 16 STMs for 2.5 lakhs - that price is ludicrously low. Moreover, for almost every other ISP that isn't buying half the country's bandwidth, the fees are significantly greater. Standard practice is to give discounts at particular levels: 25% for 4 STMs and a higher percentage for 16 then 64 STMs.

Even **IF** the price were to plummet to the level of Rs15k/year/STM the delivery is by far the highest cost. For BSNL, that's mostly the DSL network and it's expanding FTTH network (I'll conveniently leave out the cellular network for the sake of not complicating the numbers too much)... but to put it in a simple way, if, hypothetically, my wholesale cost on 1GB of data worked out to Re1, I'd probably have to charge *at least* 7 bucks to deliver it - to cover my costs for the aforementioned last mile (staff, DSLAMs, cabinets, offices, right of way, fiber, copper et al ad infinitum).

Cellular would probably cost even more than that 1. because of the high failure rates when delivering packets wirelessly and 2. because of the ridiculous spectrum charges that the government thinks it can levy. In most countries I've researched (which, forgive me, isn't many, but it seems statistically relevant enough), spectrum works out to be between $1 & 2 per citizen per year. The Indian government wants twice that for the upcoming 2G auction, and the cost was even higher for the 3G auction.

If the Access Fee Is reduced, the earlier cost per Megabit is 236 would come down to 15 bucks.
The whole bandwidth Per Mbit is now something like ~200 Bucks For BSNL and Even more less because they have Lots of STM's in their pocket.

You're roughly right in that BSNL gets good pricing due to the amount it buys, yes. But the trickle-down effect is minimal because the cost component of the bandwidth is rather small compared to the total price you pay for access. Not to mention that BSNL could provide full-speed ADSL (so up to 8 or 24mbit/s depending on what equipment is there where you are) **RIGHT NOW** but doesn't for no apparent reason - even if that speed has some FUP associated with it, it would make the range of plans way easier to advertise: get full speed ADSL with 5/10/25/50/100/150/200/300 GB per month for Rs 300/400/550/700/900/1250/1500/2000 + tax (or something), rather than having 1 option at 2mbit/s, another at 4, with the same FUP and different pricing and yada-yada-yada.

It should also be noted that BSNL is deeply in debt, so it's going to want to pay that off first, not to mention it's backbone is, from my perspective, on the verge of falling over due to the strain. I see the congestion at BSNL's network border all the time... here's a performance graph (not from my network). This image is almost real-time:

BSNL Gateway #6
http://www.hnsbroadband.com/img/bsnl/BSNL_GW06_last_10800.png
http://www.hnsbroadband.com/img/bsnl/BSNL_GW06_last_108000.png
http://www.hnsbroadband.com/img/bsnl/BSNL_GW06_last_864000.png

BSNL Gateway #5
http://www.hnsbroadband.com/img/bsnl/BSNL_GW05_last_10800.png
http://www.hnsbroadband.com/img/bsnl/BSNL_GW05_last_108000.png
http://www.hnsbroadband.com/img/bsnl/BSNL_GW05_last_864000.png

...and in case you were wondering, yes, SOME fluctuation is normal, but not this much.

Why i think Prices will come down.. New wholesalers like Vodafone,Sify, Pacnet and BSNL(likely) are in to action. Vodafone Growing Good with their Wholesale biz. They have many small ISP's as clients and Pricing is pretty competitive from what i heard.:)

As mentioned already in the previous post, Vodafone (which now owns C&W), Pacnet etc etc are simply resellers of capacity on Tata/Bharti/Reliance owned cables and can only therefore give so much competition. But again, wholesale bandwidth is but a fraction of the cost of your total bill, so any reductions wouldn't be really *that* significant.

All I want to know is if you guys will set up shop in Ghatkopar and give me 1 mbps for about 6k a year, all incl. Now that, is pretty darn OK. Have been paying the same for almost a year and half. My ISP has started caching, but only for youtube and some sites like microsoft, adobe etc. P2P caching has not been started so far.

Who is "you guys"? If it's me you're referring to, we're in Ghatkopar. And why are your asperations so low? 1mbit/s? Seriously? That's all you want? MTNL pretty much has that already, and I'm happy to let them deal with the 1mbit/s - I'll stick to the high-speed stuff. But that's just me.

Another question which I woulds like to point out is that why does the govt not have a plan for something like a nationwide fiber backbone. We could save a lot of the bandwidth by requesting stuff locally.

It does. But it's cheaping out on it, in my opinion. I think they were going to spend 20k Cr on it (USD$4.5 billion or so) which might sound like a lot, but then you look at other countries currently implementing such networks, and you see my own tiny little New Zealand is spending 6.7k Cr, Australia 244.3k Cr and to Google-Fiber the entirety of the US they reckon it would cost somewhere in the vicinity of 767k Cr. So 20k Crore for a country as big as India and with the population it has is, let's face it, peanuts.

And actually, that comment on the high speed so I will use it for downloading is true, but to an extent. People will start streaming instead of downloading, so still bandwidth will be used, but using caching, this can be reduced.

Spot on. In India, I have a semi-permanent stream of either music or TV streaming from the Youtubes in the background (it helps me concentrate unless I'm on the phone or speaking/writing in a language other than English), mostly because I'm sick to death of dealing with hard drives failing all the time (but that's another saga).

^.. Govt. is actually working on a national broadband backbone... But this is India therefore everything gets delayed.. Wait 10 years or more please... :p

Even in a country without delays, networks take a long time to build. NZ isn't due to finish until 2019.

I'll be frank with you: the national backbone is a waste of time. There is already plenty of long-distance fiber that can be leased, a lot of it already was built by the government (Railtel has a bunch of fiber spanning the country already, but it's not much in use because they charge too much for providers to access it). The important thing is the last mile - that is, the cable from you to the office of the ISP... that is the part that's the biggest mess and which needs to be fixed most desperately.

Even with the prices coming down the cost to the end user would not plummet 'coz broadband market in India is controlled by biggie's & few smaller ISP's cannot make a dent...

Not true. The smaller ISPs are the ones that are growing the fastest (proportionally). Beam has grown at a pretty decent rate over the last couple of years, and a little birdie tells me it is finally looking to expand to some other cities.

BSNL doesn't have much control over the market in India, it just happens to be the largest provider due to the fact that it is legally obliged to provide in areas where other ISPs can/will not - and every broadband customer in India helps pay for the upkeep of these unprofitable areas through their involuntary contributions to the license fees which ISPs have to pay... and because BSNL is more often than not the only provider in these areas, customers there are stuck with either BSNL or nothing. Monopoly though it may be, it may even be an involuntary monopoly, because I'm sure any accountant worth his salt wets his pants every time he has to go anywhere near the balance sheet.

^.. What you said is true but small ISP's have to go a long way to become competition to major players when you compare it on an all India basis. Like you said laying the last mile connectivity is the biggest hurdle & existing players have already dealt with it in many places if not all..

For example in MP, AIRTEL has laid cable in almost all the major cities & areas, they have the capacity to fight back with whatever new entrant they get as competition. Other players like Reliance & TATA have pretty bad network presence, they are reluctant to even expand it also. Me being refused Thunder 1099 connection from Reliance 'coz their EDP is 150 mts away & they don't want to get into the hassle of laying longer cable...

I sincerely hope in the end you prove correct but its indeed very difficult to challenge a monopolistic player in any market 'coz they always have an upper hand..

I am just hoping to get my hayai connection up and running soon. Have talked twice with @mgcarley :)
Really want to be able to use netflix etc at home on frequent basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
^.. What you said is true but small ISP's have to go a long way to become competition to major players when you compare it on an all India basis. Like you said laying the last mile connectivity is the biggest hurdle & existing players have already dealt with it in many places if not all.

Not really. Players like Airtel may have a large customer base (over 1 million subscribers IIRC) but their coverage is still pretty limited compared to what is available to the government ISPs: you can get Airtel service if you live in the right building but it's far from ubiquitous coverage. Local ISPs are a different story altogether, but the ones I'm referring to are the ones like Beam, ACT, Fivenet, Alliance and so forth.

To be honest, I think the last miles of BSNL and MTNL opened up - being able to supply service to nearly every home in the country would mean that ISPs actually had to compete with each other on factors other than "I can do it for 2 rupees less". A secondary benefit is that cable operators would be practically done away with.

For example in MP, AIRTEL has laid cable in almost all the major cities & areas, they have the capacity to fight back with whatever new entrant they get as competition. Other players like Reliance & TATA have pretty bad network presence, they are reluctant to even expand it also. Me being refused Thunder 1099 connection from Reliance 'coz their EDP is 150 mts away & they don't want to get into the hassle of laying longer cable...

Airtel: Laying cable != coverage. My first apartment in India had Airtel cables going right past the gate. Didn't mean I could receive service.
Reliance: There's a technical reason for their refusal, and they would be stupid to actually connect you as you would have a lot of support issues. That's not to say that something can't be done, but for the needful to be done, they would need co-operation from one of your neighbours who may not be giving permission because his power bill would go up by 4 rupees a month or some other excuse.

I sincerely hope in the end you prove correct but its indeed very difficult to challenge a monopolistic player in any market 'coz they always have an upper hand..

They may have the "we're already in place" thing, but any competitor has the "your customers are discontented" thing. So, that's a matter of perception.

I am just hoping to get my hayai connection up and running soon. Have talked twice with mgcarley :)
Really want to be able to use netflix etc at home on frequent basis.

Using a proxy will surely affect overall performance.

^.. I am not even considering govt. ISP's 'coz lets face it they simply don't care & out of obligation only they have the network. If they had any vision then BSNL would have been profitable with the no. of connections they had at the last mile. Point I was making was that biggie's like AIRTEL which have a network in place in MP have that advantage..

As for Beam, ACT, Fivenet, Alliance, they all have regional presence only & limited to very few cities & locales. Even if they decide to expand it would be much difficult for them rather than an already established player..

About Reliance its a direct line to my home & neighbours had no problem with it. Only the distance was the issue. They are ready to give connection at 130 mts but not 150 mts... That's why Reliance have very sporadic coverage in my locality...

It does. But it's cheaping out on it, in my opinion. I think they were going to spend 20k Cr on it (USD$4.5 billion or so) which might sound like a lot, but then you look at other countries currently implementing such networks, and you see my own tiny little New Zealand is spending 6.7k Cr, Australia 244.3k Cr and to Google-Fiber the entirety of the US they reckon it would cost somewhere in the vicinity of 767k Cr. So 20k Crore for a country as big as India and with the population it has is, let's face it, peanuts.
Right on Spot. I was wondering about this thing from the past few months, Idiots they collect away thousand's of Crores in Taxes and they just Dedicate just 20k Crore for National Fiber Roll out. Moreover, Tax proposal on ISP's was Rejected by the Tribunal way back and yet still there is no Official Announcement from DOT regarding this. So Few ISP's started collecting that surcharge from the past 3months.
What if the official announcement comes out from DOT to withdraw Tax on Broadband. How will they Refund that money?

So I haven't read the last couple of pages, but saw BSNL somewhere in between. Now my area is ONLY serviceable by BSNL. None of the private ISPs like Airtel or Reliance have their presence. And the funny point is my BSNL connection has been dead for the past 1 year. Yup, 12 months, no service. Been repeatedly complaining about the same through Customer Care, and even personally to the SDO, but all I get are empty promises.
After 15 days of registering a complaint, dad gets an SMS on his mobile stating the BSNL problem has been resolved, but IRL we didn't had a dial tone or internet connectivity on that phone for even 2 seconds in the past 12 months.
God knows I would give an arm and a leg to get a semi decent wired connection here. Currently been using MTNL 3G (Delhi - UL plan), but pings are pretty high and it's generally down from late evening to midnight almost every day.
India Shining !

Using a proxy will surely affect overall performance.

True that but i was able to stream netflix fine (ok quality) even on my MTNL 1 Mbps connection. Used Ultrasurf for getting US IP. With speeds promised by hayai even if one has 10 Mbps i am sure i can get far better quality on netflix to make to watchable great on a 46" TV.

Who is "you guys"? If it's me you're referring to, we're in Ghatkopar. And why are your asperations so low? 1mbit/s? Seriously? That's all you want? MTNL pretty much has that already, and I'm happy to let them deal with the 1mbit/s - I'll stick to the high-speed stuff. But that's just me.

I actually would be content with nothing less than 10mbps. :devil:

However, here we have a dearth of ISPs and there had been talk of cutting cables of rival operators. Or so the story goes. fivenet, last time I checked, was charging double of what my ISP ~ Rajesh was asking. Plus, he had the best speed to cost ratio compared to others.

MTNL will give me ~512kbps for what I pay to my ISP. So MTNL is out.

Hmm. So I guess when I am a great grand dad (If i do be one) might see it going somewhere :p

Spot on. In India, I have a semi-permanent stream of either music or TV streaming from the Youtubes in the background (it helps me concentrate unless I'm on the phone or speaking/writing in a language other than English), mostly because I'm sick to death of dealing with hard drives failing all the time (but that's another saga).

:)

I don't know if its getting cheap elsewhere, but it sure is getting costlier here in Agra. This is what Airtel mails me today:

Namaste!

airtel has always been at the forefront of understanding customer needs and delivering services that are world-class, innovative and affordable. However, due to increase in input cost, there is a marginal increase in our monthly tariff plans.

In line with the same, monthly rent for your airtel broadband is being revised from Rs.899 to Rs.950 with effect from Jan-13 which will reflect in your Feb-13 bill.

Should you have any queries, visit revision in broadband rental or call 121 from your airtel fixedline or email us at 121@in.airtel.com

airtel appreciates your business and always welcomes your feedback.

Warm Regards,
bharti airtel limited

Right on Spot. I was wondering about this thing from the past few months, Idiots they collect away thousand's of Crores in Taxes and they just Dedicate just 20k Crore for National Fiber Roll out. Moreover, Tax proposal on ISP's was Rejected by the Tribunal way back and yet still there is no Official Announcement from DOT regarding this. So Few ISP's started collecting that surcharge from the past 3months.
What if the official announcement comes out from DOT to withdraw Tax on Broadband. How will they Refund that money?

Officially: Pretty sure most providers would try to not send cold-hard cash/cheques/etc, so it'll probably just show up as a credit or discount on your next bill(s).
Unofficially: what's a refund?

So I haven't read the last couple of pages, but saw BSNL somewhere in between. Now my area is ONLY serviceable by BSNL. None of the private ISPs like Airtel or Reliance have their presence. And the funny point is my BSNL connection has been dead for the past 1 year. Yup, 12 months, no service. Been repeatedly complaining about the same through Customer Care, and even personally to the SDO, but all I get are empty promises.
After 15 days of registering a complaint, dad gets an SMS on his mobile stating the BSNL problem has been resolved, but IRL we didn't had a dial tone or internet connectivity on that phone for even 2 seconds in the past 12 months.
God knows I would give an arm and a leg to get a semi decent wired connection here. Currently been using MTNL 3G (Delhi - UL plan), but pings are pretty high and it's generally down from late evening to midnight almost every day.
India Shining !

I feel sorry for you with your BSNL issues - you really should see about escalating this problem (include as many details as possible, complaint numbers, dates and all that other stuff) and hope like hell that it gets fixed.

One has to wonder why the other companies have chosen not to roll out in your area - it could be such that the other private players just don't know about the demand in your area, so they don't know how much mothey there is to be made... and let's face it.. that is their primary motivator. But if there are enough people to justify it, then a company like mine might be interested - you just never know.

True that but i was able to stream netflix fine (ok quality) even on my MTNL 1 Mbps connection. Used Ultrasurf for getting US IP. With speeds promised by hayai even if one has 10 Mbps i am sure i can get far better quality on netflix to make to watchable great on a 46" TV.

Yeah you should be able to get a 720p stream from Netflix... 1080 I'd recommend more bandwidth. Officially I'm not supposed to condone this sort of thing, but I figure it's a failure of the market if they can't bring the content to (us) in India. I do know a couple of companies in the US that are trying to solve this problem - but they're all obsessed over all their copyrights and stuff.

^.. I am not even considering govt. ISP's 'coz lets face it they simply don't care & out of obligation only they have the network. If they had any vision then BSNL would have been profitable with the no. of connections they had at the last mile. Point I was making was that biggie's like AIRTEL which have a network in place in MP have that advantage..

Again, the advantage is only there if all the fiber they've been laying is also for the last mile, otherwise as far as the consumer is concerned, it's more or less pointless.

As for Beam, ACT, Fivenet, Alliance, they all have regional presence only & limited to very few cities & locales. Even if they decide to expand it would be much difficult for them rather than an already established player..

Money. Raha. Dinero. Okane. Dzhenge. Dhana. All of these things can solve that problem.

About Reliance its a direct line to my home & neighbours had no problem with it. Only the distance was the issue. They are ready to give connection at 130 mts but not 150 mts... That's why Reliance have very sporadic coverage in my locality...

Seriously, 1 metre can make all the difference. In reality they shouldn't be doing for more than 90 metres on Metro Ethernet or about 300 metres on Co-Ax. All they'd really need is to put in another switch nearer to your home, but for that they'd probably want to see the demand from maybe 2 or 3 other people as well.

I actually would be content with nothing less than 10mbps. :devil:

Same. Why do you think that's where our plans start?

However, here we have a dearth of ISPs and there had been talk of cutting cables of rival operators.

That happens. A lot.

Or so the story goes. fivenet, last time I checked, was charging double of what my ISP ~ Rajesh was asking. Plus, he had the best speed to cost ratio compared to others.

You stay in Chembur?

MTNL will give me ~512kbps for what I pay to my ISP. So MTNL is out.

I'm a believer in you get what you pay for.

Hmm. So I guess when I am a great grand dad (If i do be one) might see it going somewhere :p

I sincerely hope it's sooner.

I don't know if its getting cheap elsewhere, but it sure is getting costlier here in Agra. This is what Airtel mails me today:

The excuse for that is probably tax or something.

Back