What watch are you wearing today???

Wearing my TimeXplorer today...

o9mlnd.jpg

Timex Waterbury (TW2P75000) on a jaded brown NATO.

Total beauty. And that onion crown is lovely. Where you got the strap from.?

Hi mate,

Yes, the watch is probably the only one I like from Timex' Waterbury lineup. The strap is a leather Nato I got from a seller from eBay India (seller name: Durashop). He was probably one of the best sellers on eBay India regards to decent quality Nato straps of different lug widths. Sadly though he doesn't sell them anymore and the remaining sellers who do sell Nato straps on eBay India or Amazon India offer ultra thin, horrid straps.

I'm actually planning to order a few Nato straps from AliExpress in their upcoming sale later this month.

Wearing my old friend...

rc7yp5.jpg

This was my first serious watch. It was a gift from my Father back when I was in school in 1994. I do not know the exact model number of it, it says T196 on the dial though (at the 6 o'clock hour marker). It still ticks, maintains time and brings back so many memories.

Chinese Watch Rotation Week for me...

25alngj.jpg

Wearing my very favorite Steel Bagelsport Presidential on an aftermarket dark maroon leather strap. Love the way the dial plays with the glimmer of the sun! It runs a Dixmont Guanzhou DG2813 Movement.

EDIT: Correction... it runs a DG 2812 movement:
1et4ye.jpg

Last edited:
Chinese Watch Rotation Week for me...

25alngj.jpg

Wearing my very favorite Steel Bagelsport Presidential on an aftermarket dark maroon leather strap. Love the way the dial plays with the glimmer of the sun! It runs a Dixmont Guanzhou DG2813 Movement.
The design seems to be inspired heavily by Rolex

The design seems to be inspired heavily by Rolex

Oh absolutely! Mostly all of the Chinese mechanical/ automatic watches are homages to the higher end Swiss pieces. I own both ends of the spectrum and enjoy each in their own right. Once thing I have come to appreciate in my years of watch purchasing is... I can pick up a $20 watch which I love with as much liking as I can pick up the $XXXX watch kept right next to it in my watch cupboard. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1522151473][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ofcourse. I have also bought cadisen longines homage

Cadisen does make good looking homages, agreed.

That Longines Conquest Classic Moonphase I posted, I bought from the US a couple of years back . It set me back by a little over 2L.

Last edited:
Back