What watch are you wearing today???

Wearing my trusty ol' diver...

4ixwlg.jpg

30ktx20.jpg

Seiko SKX007J1 on a Militat Super Oyster bracelet.

I actually waited quite a while before I bought and put this on the Super Oyster. Tried this watch on a zillion different NATO straps but I'm glad I got it attached to this now. The bracelet fits the watch lugs like a glove and is extremely comfortable to wear, even for long hours. And, I love that deployment clasp!

Last edited:
Love the blue dial of this Hamilton.

Beautiful watch!

Not to go OT here, but this is the second time I have noticed those blimps on the monitor in your photograph... if I may ask are you an Air or Vessel Traffic Controller?

If yes, then I must say "Hats off to people like you"... I happen to travel multiple times in a year and take mostly long transatlantic flights, with the air traffic in the European airports, I can only imagine the toughness of the job.

Beautiful watch!

Not to go OT here, but this is the second time I have noticed those blimps on the monitor in your photograph... if I may ask are you an Air or Vessel Traffic Controller?

If yes, then I must say "Hats off to people like you"... I happen to travel multiple times in a year and take mostly long transatlantic flights, with the air traffic in the European airports, I can only imagine the toughness of the job.

See https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/your-picture.146/page-24#post-1812480

Beautiful watch!

Yes sir.. air traffic controller. Glad to hear your good words. We get to hear such nice words very less in our work.

Do we have any watch related forum in India? Watchuseek is good, but not much related to India & the likes of it..[DOUBLEPOST=1517550311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome watches. Planning to get some HMT for me through ebay or olx. Hopefully, i could find some

I was still contemplating about dedicated watch forum in India. Just out of curiosity, if I put some effort and create one, would it find a good audience? Would like to hear your view and from other watch enthusiasts

Also, it will be better if you have any WhatsApp, just float this idea and let me know. I am not sure if this idea will find it's day, but still i can try :)

I lost my watch one time. I slipped, fell down and didn't notice that my watch band broke. I really like that watch, even though it was not so expensive. It was a Q&Q watch. First time it felt really strange, I bought this kind of simple young style watch, plain black, and if you press it on the middle you see the numbers, you know? But now I don't have any watch at all. And the black one I gave to my son.

Back