What Your Name Means??

krishnandu

Skilled
Ok, guys, GT has looks cold from few days..so thought of starting this thread.

So the reason is simple, what's your original name(I think already a thread exists on this) and post the meaning of your name.

Well, I'm starting with mine.

Krishnandu Sarkar : Krishnandu actually means "Krishna(Lord Krishna)" + "Indu(Moon)". So "Moon of Lord Krishna", but nothing exists like that. The inner meaning is "The first ray of moon which lightens up the world after Krishna Paksha(No Moon / Amabasya) saving from the darkness of Krishna Paksha(No Moon / Amabasya)

:lol: I know the meaning itself is a troll, now don't start pulling my leg :p

l33t said:
Wasnt this a sticky in the Introduction lounge, It seems to be gone now :O
Right, Didn't find that, so thought of creating a new one with some modification. Anyway if you guys feel it's a duplicate thread, ask Mods to delete it.

krishnandu said:
Right, Didn't find that, so thought of creating a new one with some modification. Anyway if you guys feel it's a duplicate thread, ask Mods to delete it.
Which is why I checked before posting, couldnt find any, which gives me no right to get this thread deleted/report it or something. :)

BTW, My username : L33T -- Random, first registered as thecomputernoob, got banned for some reason :bleh: Registered again with a new username/email. Chose it because that was the only thing that struck my mind while register, next to my real one id est.

l33t said:
BTW, My username : L33T -- Random, first registered as thecomputernoob, got banned for some reason :bleh: Registered again with a new username/email.
You didn't got the meaning mate. Didn't asked "Why you choosed <this> as your TE ID??"

I asked "What's your real name and what's the meaning of that name??"

Anyway, if anyone doesn't wants to reveal his name it's ok :)

Rahul - "able, efficient" in Sanskrit, The earliest meaning found in the Upanishads is "conqueror of all miseries." :p

CA50 said:
why mate may be the first thing you would have done is locking this thread :p
Nope, I would be happy and celebrate...moreover I would be interested in keeping my section active in that case by creating more such threads :p

-This Cryptic Message is brought to you from beyond The MAtrix :p:)

madnav said:
Nope, I would be happy and celebrate...moreover I would be interested in keeping my section active in that case by creating more such threads :p

-This Cryptic Message is brought to you from beyond The MAtrix :p:)
lol....!! GT is most sensitive section in TE. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Subhayan - Dunno :p
Looks like "Subho" + "Ayan". But no idea about the internal meaning.

Back