When will Flipkart deliver my Blackberry Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalspree

Skilled
Mar 1, 2006
Bangalore
How about asking help of Optimus and Bumblebee ?.Micheal Bay might add this mystery at the end of movie as a teaser trailer for the next Transformers movie.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The movie is gonna be named Transformers: The rite way :lol:

avi

Skilled
Nov 23, 2010
What the fack guys ! here our beloved TE member is worrying for not getting his phone even after 3 [strike]months[/strike] days of order, and you making fun of it ? Also he will be getting used phone even after paying full money :S

Don't troll, help me, metalspree getting us contact with CIA or FBI. Remember it's Blackberry. The Blackberry.

vahss_11

Adept
Jul 30, 2008
Should we contact BJP and LEFT ??? and Hope that they will postpone the A.Raja and Wiki issue for few days and take the BB matter as emergency case :p

madnav

Skilled
Jun 15, 2008
Navi Mumbai
vahss_11 said:
I think Batman is also not going to charge any fee's as he is having enough money to buy the whole RIM, should we give him a try? :p

Bytheway, As you have told the Legal income, let us know your REAL income :D
It's this Blackberry... since he wants his Blackberry Black

When will Flipkart deliver my Blackberry Black?

we all misunderstood the issue..

i feel sorry for all of US..we all were rong and he was rite all along...

kauzy

Skilled
Jul 9, 2005
Metalspree said:
How about asking help of Optimus and Bumblebee ?.Micheal Bay might add this mystery at the end of movie as a teaser trailer for the next Transformers movie.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The movie is gonna be named Transformers: The rite way :lol:
metal.. now stop being an arse and give him his strawberry.. :no:

l33t

Adept
Jun 15, 2010
God have mercy on the OP.

Amen.

BTW ,@OP you better tell us you got your black coloured berry , else the troll's are going to squeeze some more miles out of this thread :p

-Or we could just ask miss neha to do some of his magic .

Neo-N

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
Mumbai
thetoxicmind said:
Incredible! He just keeps asking for more...leg pulling. :p
He has a right to hate sarkari stuff... Afterall, he pays TAX on his annual income of 50L to 70L so that the income is WHITE... :rofl:

And he cannot get his Blackberry BLACK due to sarkari customer service...!!! :lol:

vahss_11

Adept
Jul 30, 2008
thetoxicmind said:
Incredible! He just keeps asking for more...leg pulling. :p
Maybe he should have tried to slip some Green of his White over the telephone to the "Sarkari" Customer Service people, he could have received his Black much faster :D

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Oct 7, 2009
Top Gear Test Track
rite said:
And neither am I am HNI. 50l-70l annual family income after taxes (all white) doesn't come anywhere close to HNI. HNIs usually make at least 5-10cr a year! :(
I find that "all white" quote extremely racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.