where is shripad a.k.a funky

dunno where stalkersoftware been to :( hehe still rememeber when he regged as stlakersoftware and came up with an excuse saying typo :p lol . daveiscool is a bit busy i guess, last i saw he was selling his rig to combat the recession :(. inzi i think he's off to amsterdam :p

Oh yeah. Inzi, techno.

I remember, the original TE B'lore gang was Hooli, Techno, Inzi and me. Sunny was also in a way part of that. The other 4 were the original B'lore TA gang. I remember the first TE meet we had. The CCD in front of Bombay Store MG Road.

Nikhil said:
Oh yeah. Inzi, techno.

tecno last I heard was minting money in either yahoo or IBM :p

Nikhil said:
I remember, the original TE B'lore gang was Hooli, Techno, Inzi and me. Sunny was also in a way part of that. The other 4 were the original B'lore TA gang. I remember the first TE meet we had. The CCD in front of Bombay Store MG Road.

:mad: i used to come down for every meet :mad: forgot the you me and sandy meet? :p

*sigh* the days of 2004 were far better than current ones :(

oh yeah, Nice to see you Chamberfiend! :D

SunnyBoi said:
:mad: i used to come down for every meet :mad: forgot the you me and sandy meet? :p

*sigh* the days of 2004 were far better than current ones :(

oh yeah, Nice to see you Chamberfiend! :D

I remember man! That was one howlarious meet!@!

The initial days of TE was way better than what it is now for sure. Everyone was active, spamming was fun and allowed. Remember the "who would reach 3000 posts first" contest between XT and Masky?

Damn I miss undertaker the nVidiot :(.

Inzi was the only one who used to PM me on my birthday :(.

Come back you guys, I want my PMs :mad:.

AlbertPacino,NitnayLion, even Sandy isnt online much these days :(.

Headshot, wtf happened to that 15 year old gujju.

Sunny's sis DR, Beedee (although shows up now and again to advertise her blog :lol:), kirthu, all the ladies gone :(.

And where the hell is Dipdude, he used to sacrifice his sleep to work for TE, hell I didnt do my paid job as sincerely as he used to work for TE.

Come back you guys.

Shoutouts to Justin, my colleague for the ex newsletter team, dont just show up in the market section man :(.

dipdude's disappearnce is worrying coz he was a very dedicated mod. He used to be up in techenclave and has tons of post there. How could he suddenyl disappear.

My dad's partners son had a fine job at Infosys. He was a learned man and had traveled to france, Japan, UK etc.... One fine day he returns and declares he is no longer gng to work or marry and wants to meditate and sit idle at home. Its been 6 years since and he has stayed home... he hasn't married either. Not pertaining anyth, but compared to that dip's just missing from a forum... Maybe he got a high profile job....whatever... I just hope he is safe.

Back